F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone get the feeling Lewis really doesn’t want to talk to Max?
They'll never be friends but they exchange a respectful fist bump or whatever.

If you wanna see awkward podiums the MotoGP feeders are hilarious for the animosity between racers :LOL: they get the king of Spain to sort it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
max’s incredibly awkward wave as he got raised on that platform has almost endeared me to him because 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Papa Perez congratulating Lewis!
Lewis is so amazing and inspirational. To have to deal with booing, certain other drivers questioning his achievements. I applaud him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, that was a complete buzz kill of a race. The booing really topped off an already dull one. Ah well Interlagos next which will no doubt be a Max fest too but hey, they LOVE Lewis there at least.
Ready for winter break now. This season is so long...I haven't bothered with a full season since 2016 and it's interminable 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.