F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alonso also says that, and yet we all know his true feelings towards Lewis. I just don’t understand the need for Lewis to validate Max. If he never wants to speak about/to him again, that’s okay, the same goes for Max too. Considering the way the Red Bull camp generally have spoken about him, he’s acted so graciously. And yet it’s still not enough? I don’t get it. He’s not gonna say Max is one of the best ever, he probably doesn’t think it to be brutally honest. I’m not sure he’s ever massively complimentary of other drivers, with the exception of maybe Seb?
They'll never get along (and the pre AD interviews they both agree and don't particularly mind, they're 12 years apart) but the press have to push it and you always need a villain.

I don't condone any of the bad things people around Max do (I dont know why he still has his abusive dad around, he should be in prison) but I don't see any sourness in any candid videos I see of Max, but I am very aware of the toxic people he is surrounded by and respect not everyone likes him.

There is no one I dislike on the grid now that egg was ejected.

Onward to something more amusing I've just found on twitter, this is my fave so far

Also Carlos being stuck - sure many of us would have liked to be that guy that freed him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but he’s an absolute disgrace. Lewis has been NOTHING but gracious towards him. Coming from the guy, prior to Abu Dhabi, who said he wouldn’t say “Lewis” or “Mercedes” anymore because he’d lost all respect for them. I’ve had it with this sport.

Max cannot expect respect. It has to be earned. In my eyes, he has only won one championship. The facts remain, if Masi had let events play out the way the RULES were stated Lewis would have had his eight title.
Can you imagine uproar if Lewis had won a title in the same circumstances?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Max cannot expect respect. It has to be earned. In my eyes, he has only won one championship. The facts remain, if Masi had let events play out the way the RULES were stated Lewis would have had his eight title.
Can you imagine uproar if Lewis had won a title in the same circumstances?
I have always wondered how Jean Todt reacted about the end of the race. And now we might have a better idea. Canal + is doing a report about him that will be broadcast on november the 13th and they show us this little part yesterday. Todt is in Paris watching the race when toto call him at the end. And his little hésitation after the "je suis" says everything

Translation: Toto you need to see this with the stewards. I have seen everything I am..... in Paris.
We need to understand, we need to understand what happened

• Sad
I’m crying 😭😭😭 Ted Kravitz the man that you are 🔥 (and ppl think Max&Jos wouldn’t have burnt down the entire paddock if Abu Dhabi had happened to them and not Lewis)
THIS is why people don't warm to Max. It's not him, it's his dad, Horner and Marko and they way they advise him and market him. As if he has had to up with HALF the tit Lewis has had thrown at him over the years. Even Seb, who was boo-ed mercilessly (by Lewis fans) never threw a strop and refused to talk to anyone. He just won everyone over by being charming and funny (and eventually losing a few races 🤣).
Ps I love our little witches hats. Must go and worship the racing gods!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On a lighter note, I saw this-I don't know the original source, but will try to find it tomorrow.
Also tagging @LaBlonde cause it goes to Sharl's chronicles :ROFLMAO:
They are adorable, I love them :love:
a fly-in visit from a very hungover me to say I LOVE HIM and the beautifully clouded over expression in his eyes when he has to think about something other than racing 🤣 this is up there with “mate, i am very water sensitive” for me 🥺 and he is so adorably encouraging.

hope everyone is good. i’ve only skim read but @90sgirl please don’t feel you have to leave 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just popping in to say hi 👋 hopefully will be a good race tomorrow.

feeling a little put out with this thread at the minute as a max fan but hopefully will be back soon as I miss you guys ❤
Hope you come back again today...I don't dislike Max himself, I just actively dislike the people surrounding him. I actually think if he was with a different team and his daddy issues weren't pandered to by them, we'd see a different side to him. Unfortunately since last year they seem to have closed ranks round him and now we don't see anymore of the fun Max from the days with him and Daniel etc. Other than the promo stuff he doesn't even seem to get to hang out with Checo either and they seem to have a nice friendship (plus we all know Checos a good time). I feel a bit sorry for him but we all make our choices and I have no doubt Kelly and The Piquets will stick around as long as he's the Champ.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
k i'm going to bed . tonight we have a time change 🫤 so instead of 7 am I will have jump party on my head at 6 am 😭 Good night ❤
My children slept until 7.45 (new time) today, one day you'll get there. It feels like you never will though 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Think we need a bit of a thread cleanse this morning! When we all decamped to these threads the aim was to make it a happy place where we can all like the teams/drivers we like without feeling alienated. @90sgirl if you want to take some space from here that’s fine but we’ll miss you! I know I don’t dislike Max, I just can’t stand the people around him. I think we need to free him of his entourage just like we need to free Sharl from the Italian clowns! 😂

A present for you 🥹💕

Wags thread still trundling on if you need a different space. I flit between the two 😘
Ahhh yeah, you can just replace the Max comments with crappy ones about Pierre and women instead 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait I’m so confused I thought this was our nice positive thread 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but he’s an absolute disgrace. Lewis has been NOTHING but gracious towards him. Coming from the guy, prior to Abu Dhabi, who said he wouldn’t say “Lewis” or “Mercedes” anymore because he’d lost all respect for them. I’ve had it with this sport.

Alexa play why you so obsessed with me 😂😂😂
Honestly. Calling for respect yet saying tit like this. duck right off. Mac only cares about respect when it’s Ferrari and Charles that he’s racing- no one else. Why is he making these comments about Merc and Lewis constantly when they haven’t even been fighting it out this year?! It’s embarrassing. He obviously has such a massive problem with Lewis (and at times I don’t think it’s to do with racing- compounded by the people he surrounds himself with). Him refusing to do interviews with sky because they’ve upset him and daddy told him not to is peak Max. He’s a petulant child who knows both his WDC are tainted (and 2021 totally invalid). Lewis is so ducking gracious about Max and AD and I just want him to tell the lot of them to duck off.

I’m done ranting now sorry. Back to positive vibes now ❤

Reactions: 7
My children slept until 7.45 (new time) today, one day you'll get there. It feels like you never will though 😂😂
Not kids, but one of the dogs decided he wanted to go out at 5, I said no and that they better get back to sleep. Now the big one has used the last hour on jumping on me, barking and so on, and the little one got riled up and has been learning from him.
I've been divebombed by two dogs, together they weight somewhere arround 60-70 kg 😂
I really have a love/hate relationship to these two right now 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.