F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just gone and shown him some love ❤❤❤ Honestly so immature putting clown comments all over a post from 1st jan 2022. These fans are the 🤡
After checking twitter, I'm not even sure which one of them are the worst. Usually it's twitter by a big margin, but now I'd say uts 50/50 for instagram and twitter.
Saw more people defending Ted/cheering him on, on twitter.

My favorite comment from Instagram must be the one that says Ted is the reason this sport is toxic, and has four posts on a row about how big of a dick Ted is 😔 Yeah, right, it's all his fault.

Should we get on our broomsticks and fly over to him to be his lifeguards?
nothing is scarier than a bunch of women/girls as lifeguards😎

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After checking twitter, I'm not even sure which one of them are the worst. Usually it's twitter by a big margin, but now I'd say uts 50/50 for instagram and twitter.

My favorite comment from Instagram must be the one that says Ted is the reason this sport is toxic, and has four posts on a row about how big of a dick Ted is 😔 Yeah, right, it's all his fault.

Done. I'll be ignoring all replies.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

The toxicity is out of control atm, it’s almost worse than last year at this point. And I’m not just blaming Max fans for this it’s definitely both sides but it’s not getting any better any time soon that’s for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 9
See is the idea of teds notebook to be a programme where ted gives his own opinions or is he supposed to be an impartial journalist on it?

i always assumed it was him giving his own opinions etc because it’s called Teds notebook 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also people are taking it waaaaay to seriously both on Twitter and elsewhere saying Ted has made a massive mistake, it’s awful journalism, he’s so biased and has gone too far this time. He was talking HYPOTHETICALLY AS IF THEY WERE MAKING A FILM OF THE LAST TWO SEASONS. Also even if he wasn’t why because it is considered anti Max because he stated FACTS can he not share his opinion? There’s enough red bull brown nosing on sky anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
See is the idea of teds notebook to be a programme where ted gives his own opinions or is he supposed to be an impartial journalist on it?

i always assumed it was him giving his own opinions etc because it’s called Teds notebook 😂
He says so much random stuff in it honestly how people are acting like he’s a serious journalist I do not know. Also Ziggo Sport accused Lewis of attempted murder last year and yet he still spoke to them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor Ted! I agree. I hope Sky don’t start to censor him. He’s popular because of his honesty.
Also, regarding Twitter and Instagram - who in their right mind would @ the person in question with negativity and make comments about their weight. If you don’t like somebody, just ignore them.

Edit @miss_americana Exactly. It was a film script that he was speaking of because Brad Pitt was in attendance and is going to be making a film with Lewis.

I also had to edit it because there is a user on Tattle with the name @ The 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
EXACTLY!!!!!
In saying that I don’t practically enjoy skys coverage and often just have it on mute and don’t bother watching the build up or after shows anymore because the questions are often just silly and I can’t be bothered 😂 but I enjoy teds notebook at times it can be funny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely Sky have to say something at some point? Everyone was, rightly, quick to condemn the abuse aimed at Hannah Schmitz, also recently at the FIA steward from Alonso fans. But because Ted made a joke about a movie script he’s being sent death threats …

Reactions: 7
The toxicity is out of control atm, it’s almost worse than last year at this point. And I’m not just blaming Max fans for this it’s definitely both sides but it’s not getting any better any time soon that’s for sure
This is a consequence of getting a bigger fanbase in a short span of time, the sides have become very polarised over a very short time.
This isn't just a Max/Lewis thing, this is the whole sport. Just look at the hate fans of Daniel have given to Lando and vice versa.
And it's going on amongst fans of all the teams.

As much as I'm not a fan of Max, for reasons mentioned before, and just because he has always given me some weird vibes. I'll be the first one to admit that no matter who won that last race in Abu Dhabi last year, it was well earned, I'm just salty about how he won, like most others are.
Max is also an amazing driver, and has some incredible skills behind the wheel.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is a consequence of getting a bigger fanbase in a short span of time, the sides have become very polarised over a very short time.
This isn't just a Max/Lewis thing, this is the whole sport. Just look at the hate fans of Daniel have given to Lando and vice versa.
And it's going on amongst fans of all the teams.

As much as I'm not a fan of Max, for reasons mentioned before, and just because he has always given me some weird vibes. I'll be the first one to admit that no matter who won that last race in Abu Dhabi last year, it was well earned, I'm just salty about how he won, like most others are.
Max is also an amazing driver, and has some incredible skills behind the wheel.
You’re spot on. I’ve seen some awful things aimed at Esteban too. It’s just not on, and it’s escalating now. I can’t remember the last time during/after a race weekend that there wasn’t some kind of crazy abuse thrown at someone

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.