F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow … okay. If anyone was still under any illusions as to what the Verstappens are like, here’s some more evidence of it. God, them and the Piquets are absolutely made for each other.
This is the guy max followed for years up until the Nelson incident as well. It’s pretty clear what their views are
I was under no illusions, this is exactly who he is. He beat Max's mum, ran over his ex girlfriend with a car, fractured a man's skull at a karting track and brutally beat his father (Max's granddad).

The man should be in prison but he's rich and white so....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was under no illusions, this is exactly who he is. He beat Max's mum, ran over his ex girlfriend with a car, fractured a man's skull at a karting track and brutally beat his father (Max's granddad).

The man should be in prison. But he's rich and white so....

A bleep of the highest order 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 8

The man should be in prison. But he's rich and white so....

This is shocking. I knew he beat up his girlfriend (thought he beat up Max’s mum too.) I know him and Michael Schumacher were good friends which actually shocks me as a big Michael fan.

Reactions: 5
This is shocking. I knew he beat up his girlfriend (thought he beat up Max’s mum too.) I know him and Michael Schumacher were good friends which actually shocks me as a big Michael fan.
He's a piece of tit. He shouldn't be walking around his own house nevermind the F1 paddock. He genuinely should be in prison.

Reactions: 7
But he’s Jos the Boss!!! Pathetic
In my humble opinion, its more like Jos -into the trash he go(e)s

And now that we've gotten hats to wear (seems fitting since I'm doing my witch-stuff tonight😂) I'm gonna change from one PapaPerez Masterpiece of a profile picture, to another 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry but he’s an absolute disgrace. Lewis has been NOTHING but gracious towards him. Coming from the guy, prior to Abu Dhabi, who said he wouldn’t say “Lewis” or “Mercedes” anymore because he’d lost all respect for them. I’ve had it with this sport.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sorry but he’s an absolute disgrace. Lewis has been NOTHING but gracious towards him. Coming from the guy, prior to Abu Dhabi, who said he wouldn’t say “Lewis” or “Mercedes” anymore because he’d lost all respect for them. I’ve had it with this sport.

#
He's becoming a total joke at this stage.

Reactions: 4
This is adorable 😂 Fred’s hoover laugh and Franz walking around looking lost in the background 🤣

(also wahoo Pierre has a double hat on my pic now 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's becoming a total joke at this stage.
He’s honestly ruined the sport for me. Coming into 2021 I was actually excited at the prospect of the two of them going wheel to wheel and it being so close, the first few races were great. But it turned so sour, so fast and it’s not gotten any better. Lewis has continually said, he has no issue with Max. He’s had no reason to say anything about him this year seeing as they’ve never been in the same fight. Considering his racist girlfriend is in Lewis’ space 24/7, why would he want to talk to him? The constant need for validation from Lewis is weird at this point.

• Heart
On a lighter note, I saw this-I don't know the original source, but will try to find it tomorrow.
Also tagging @LaBlonde cause it goes to Sharl's chronicles :ROFLMAO:
They are adorable, I love them :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
On a lighter note, I saw this-I don't know the original source, but will try to find it tomorrow.
Also tagging @LaBlonde cause it goes to Sharl's chronicles :ROFLMAO:
They are adorable, I love them :love:
They truly share one brain cell between them 😂 Also Sharl’s little “I’m not that sensitive” is so cute 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s honestly ruined the sport for me. Coming into 2021 I was actually excited at the prospect of the two of them going wheel to wheel and it being so close, the first few races were great. But it turned so sour, so fast and it’s not gotten any better. Lewis has continually said, he has no issue with Max. He’s had no reason to say anything about him this year seeing as they’ve never been in the same fight. Considering his racist girlfriend is in Lewis’ space 24/7, why would he want to talk to him? The constant need for validation from Lewis is weird at this point.
You can only surround yourself with vile and disgusting people for so long before people realise you are the same as them. Max is an apologist for racists and abusers. He is the same as them.
The Verstappens and the Piquets are a match made in racist heaven.
Lewis has behaved with nothing but decorum since AD.
Their obsession with him is a little odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can only surround yourself with vile and disgusting people for so long before people realise you are the same as them. Max is an apologist for racists and abusers. He is the same as them.
The Verstappens and the Piquets are a match made in racist heaven.
Lewis has behaved with nothing but decorum since AD.
Their obsession with him is a little odd.
Couldn’t agree more. And I’m struggling to see their obsession as any less than blatant racism in all honesty.

That headline vs the actual article is peak daily mail
He says the exact words “people have told me that he doesn’t say my name”, and implies it shows a lack of respect. That’s pretty blatant to me, and the tone and the fact he’s described as smiling when he says it, is clearly taunting. Max is not a nice person, I think it’s pretty clear what he means

• Heart
Just popping in to say hi 👋 hopefully will be a good race tomorrow.

feeling a little put out with this thread at the minute as a max fan but hopefully will be back soon as I miss you guys ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

feeling a little put out with this thread at the minute as a max fan but hopefully will be back soon as I miss you guys ❤
I can’t speak for everyone else but for me personally, I never want to invalidate anyone else’s opinions or feelings so I’m sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately, Max is an incredibly polarising figure and he can make himself unlikeable to some people, at least that’s how I see. But we’re all allowed to like who we like, hopefully you’ll come back when there’s some more positive chats as there normally is!

He says the exact words “people have told me that he doesn’t say my name”, and implies it shows a lack of respect. That’s pretty blatant to me, and the tone and the fact he’s described as smiling when he says it, is clearly taunting. Max is not a nice person, I think it’s pretty clear what he means
But also says Lewis is one of the best ever.

But also says Lewis is one of the best ever.
Alonso also says that, and yet we all know his true feelings towards Lewis. I just don’t understand the need for Lewis to validate Max. If he never wants to speak about/to him again, that’s okay, the same goes for Max too. Considering the way the Red Bull camp generally have spoken about him, he’s acted so graciously. And yet it’s still not enough? I don’t get it. He’s not gonna say Max is one of the best ever, he probably doesn’t think it to be brutally honest. I’m not sure he’s ever massively complimentary of other drivers, with the exception of maybe Seb?

• Heart

Wags thread still trundling on if you need a different space. I flit between the two 😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.