F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true max won’t give interview to Sky now?
Ted was a little witch and screwed it up πŸ˜‚

Not kids, but one of the dogs decided he wanted to go out at 5, I said no and that they better get back to sleep. Now the big one has used the last hour on jumping on me, barking and so on, and the little one got riled up and has been learning from him.
I've been divebombed by two dogs, together they weight somewhere arround 60-70 kg πŸ˜‚
I really have a love/hate relationship to these two right now πŸ˜‚
I was woken up by the cat snoring loudly on the pillow next to me. Why do we choose to live with animals? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He woke up at 6:30 new time πŸ˜‚ at least he will be in bed at 8pm πŸ˜‚ but i will need lots of coffee πŸ˜‚
I'll probably be asleep before my two, have one complete night owl and one who refuses to say they're tired even when they're falling asleep standing up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I was woken up by the cat snoring loudly on the pillow next to me. Why do we choose to live with animals? πŸ˜‚
Ok i take it back . One child is fine πŸ˜‚ I can tell just one word and he is gone playing with toys and I can go back to bed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'll probably be asleep before my two, have one complete night owl and one who refuses to say they're tired even when they're falling asleep standing up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm that stupid person who have to watch everything in night πŸ˜‚ after all day with toys, fairy tales i need my f1 content and when im done it is midnight πŸ˜‚ oh yeah πŸ˜‚ option number 2 is our case

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I promise I won't mention Jos Verstappen again!!

I actually like Max but am getting frustrated with who he chooses to surround himself with. I do feel sorry for him as equally as I feel angry at him. I feel he could end up surrounded by people who don't really care about him, just want to profit off him.

I think he misses Daniel big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m a George fan, and think a WDC in in his future, but GOD I am living for these memes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He’s like a ninja just taking people out left right and centre atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a George fan, and think a WDC in in his future, but GOD I am living for these memes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He’s like a ninja just taking people out left right and centre atm.
He’s the 2022 torpedo now we don’t have Kvyat πŸ˜‚

• Haha
It's all the other hours of the day that does it for me πŸ˜‚ Like now, when they've gotten their walk, and the 7 year Old, calm, grandpa actually played with the two year old terrorist, and when they are laying flat out on the floor sleeping (this is my favorite part). They are cute and cuddly most of the time, so they are easy to forgive ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's all the other hours of the day that does it for me πŸ˜‚ Like now, when they've gotten their walk, and the 7 year Old, calm, grandpa actually played with the two year old terrorist, and when they are laying flat out on the floor sleeping (this is my favorite part). They are cute and cuddly most of the time, so they are easy to forgive ❀
This is such an adorable image! I want to see a photo please! πŸ₯Ή My senior pooch is off for a date with my friend’s crazy neurotic Cockapoo later πŸ˜‚ We’re taking them for puppacinos after their walk so I’m getting him dressed up fancy for it πŸ₯ΉπŸ’•

The Sonic one took me OUT πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
This is such an adorable image! I want to see a photo please! πŸ₯Ή My senior pooch is off for a date with my friend’s crazy neurotic Cockapoo later πŸ˜‚ We’re taking them for puppacinos after their walk so I’m getting him dressed up fancy for it πŸ₯ΉπŸ’•
I've been wanting to film ut every time it happens, but I'm to busy keeping up with their leashes outside πŸ˜‚
Right now I don't even know that they are plotting, but they are quiet in another room. Found them, and they are having a staredown with their food πŸ˜‚
Snapchat-141020884.jpg

You need to send a picture of him dressed up fancy 🀩πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been wanting to film ut every time it happens, but I'm to busy keeping up with their leashes outside πŸ˜‚
Right now I don't even know that they are plotting, but they are quiet in another room. Found them, and they are having a staredown with their food πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1689885

You need to send a picture of him dressed up fancy 🀩πŸ₯°
SO CUTE! πŸ˜πŸ’• I just want to cuddle them both, they’re so fluffy! Gorgeous pair!

I’ll send a pic when I get back later - he’s got a puppacino collar and a neon tweed fleece that he’ll be wearing today 🀣

Bloody hell, they look like they’re headlining Glastonbury with that crowd πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Heart
SO CUTE! πŸ˜πŸ’• I just want to cuddle them both, they’re so fluffy! Gorgeous pair!

I’ll send a pic when I get back later - he’s got a puppacino collar and a neon tweed fleece that he’ll be wearing today 🀣
If both were mine, and I got them as puppies, they probably would have been named Ginger and Grey or something πŸ˜‚
They are so fluffy! And both of them sheds a wall-to-wall carpet in a few days, so I'm gonna find the vacuum before Ginger here is getting picked up later todayπŸ˜‚

When I hear about you dressing him up, I really want to dress up mine too, but she's too warm for it πŸ˜‚
I already love the collar and the tweed fleece 😍

• Heart
Hellooo, hope you’re all having lovely weekends!!
I’ve got some catching up to do, missed all the free practices and quali cause I’ve been out most of the weeks but catching the repeats in a little bit :giggle: have mostly managed to not spoil it for myself so I’lol catch up on the thread after

much love!

• Heart
@aidil - i DEMAND a dapper pup pic for my train ride home. he’s going to look so fancy!

guys i am going for prosecco brunch today but i am already 90% prosecco at this point. time to evolve into my final form i suppose. maybe see you later 🀣

have a lovely sunday everyone 😘

I promise I won't mention Jos Verstappen again!!

I actually like Max but am getting frustrated with who he chooses to surround himself with. I do feel sorry for him as equally as I feel angry at him. I feel he could end up surrounded by people who don't really care about him, just want to profit off him.

I think he misses Daniel big time.
didn’t want to bring up max again because i’m late to the conversation but this exactly πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Don’t quote me on this because I might be wrong but apparently Horners not happy with Croftys questioning during that press conference eitherπŸ˜‚and now I’m thinking about it, has Horner been interviewed by Sky this weekend? I know he wasn’t after quali and he is normally πŸ€”

Don’t quote me on this because I might be wrong but apparently Horners not happy with Croftys questioning during that press conference eitherπŸ˜‚and now I’m thinking about it, has Horner been interviewed by Sky this weekend? I know he wasn’t after quali and he is normally πŸ€”
God I would actually be grateful for a Horner break, we have been absolutely saturated with him this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Popping in to say hello, didn’t realise there were other threads! Happy race day everyone x

• Heart
@aidil - i DEMAND a dapper pup pic for my train ride home. he’s going to look so fancy!

guys i am going for prosecco brunch today but i am already 90% prosecco at this point. time to evolve into my final form i suppose. maybe see you later 🀣

have a lovely sunday everyone 😘
I promise I will give you wholesome pupper content for your prosecco fuelled journey home πŸ˜‚ Have a lovely time! πŸ’•

Some more wholesome Charlos content for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know this was posted earlier but I love that petty Lewis is back 🀣🀣

Also this popped up on my timeline earlier so I had to post it here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.