F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, now f1tv talking about the pressure Lewis feels, like wtf people have you heard him this season. I am done😋

I would not be surprised if this party at Minttu's turned out to be much more interesting than the rest of the season :LOL::LOL::LOL: well, actually I am sure it would be

Also do you still have the penis candle? lt could be lighted at midnight, for example, as sort of ritual 🤣
At this point it would have been an awesome party and we would all talk over the race 😂😂

I haven't found the perfect penis candle yet, but when I do, I'm gonna buy it 😂 (best thing is that it even got approved by my bf, she is somewhat of a interior nerd😂)

I'll go look for dickheads in this little tiny place I'm living in, I know there is at least one not far from me. No one would miss him if I set him on fire 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Ted ❤
You know what, the truth hurts sometimes. And by acting like this it just shows deep down they know what we know. They’d be better off if they just admitted, yeah we got damn lucky last year. The lack of grace and humility stinks tbh. And for the known abuser that is Jos Verstappen to be having any say on anything is laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m crying 😭😭😭 Ted Kravitz the man that you are 🔥 (and ppl think Max&Jos wouldn’t have burnt down the entire paddock if Abu Dhabi had happened to them and not Lewis)
Good. Max's interviews are boring as hell 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m crying 😭😭😭 Ted Kravitz the man that you are 🔥 (and ppl think Max&Jos wouldn’t have burnt down the entire paddock if Abu Dhabi had happened to them and not Lewis)
Don’t want to listen to max anyway lol. Ted is a legend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh hi, are we talking about how amazing Ted is?

Oh we are indeed!! What a wonderful guy he is❤Love how he doesn’t just tow the company line and just says it how it is. He’s always been like that tbf to him it’s not against Max in any way but obviously they’re very sensitive about it 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh we are indeed!! What a wonderful guy he is❤Love how he doesn’t just tow the company line and just says it how it is. He’s always been like that tbf to him it’s not against Max in any way but obviously they’re very sensitive about it 😇
He is THE MAN. I love my stroppy opinionated Theodore 🥹💕😍 Petition to keep the Sky team as Ted, Jenson, Martin, Natalie and Naomi ✌ All the tit stirrers and RB sympathisers can duck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He is THE MAN. I love my stroppy opinionated Theodore 🥹💕😍 Petition to keep the Sky team as Ted, Jenson, Martin, Natalie and Naomi ✌ All the tit stirrers and RB sympathisers can duck right off.
What about Nico in his villain lair?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I commented on one of Naomi’s post the other day (she was with Toto) and she liked it!! Missing Jenson this week too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh wow … okay. If anyone was still under any illusions as to what the Verstappens are like, here’s some more evidence of it. God, them and the Piquets are absolutely made for each other.
This is the guy max followed for years up until the Nelson incident as well. It’s pretty clear what their views are

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This isn’t the first time Ted mentioned AD being gifted to Max. He’s the only one from the Sky team to tell it like it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I felt that sigh 😂

PDR to be sacked first. Bye 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.