F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don‘t understand how anyone can hate him, he’s completely ridiculous like a cartoon character 😂
He’s a complete meme and how can one man look like so many cartoon characters? Imagine his reaction if/when he wins a race like it’s going to be amazing content

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why am I getting ads for trips to Porto here now?! 😂
Screenshot_20221029-232343_Chrome.jpg

Im not saying no to a flight there, but it think I'll book it for after Abu 😂 its not that expensive 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up on the thread. Ferrari 😭😭😭.
Thank you for this though!
[/QUO
I am waiting for his interview, Curious if he'll be sad or angry:(

This clip is mesmerising though😍

It’s honestly getting a little embarrassing how rude people in this sport are to Lewis. They don’t even ask Checo if he can learn anything from Max … also if Lewis hadn’t lost his first lap in Q3 he’d have been much less conservative on the second run, it was literally like 5 thousands of a second difference 😭
Exactly! He has more poles and wins than literally everyone who.interviews him, I don't know what he should do for some people to remember. Also, at the beginning of the season I could not stand people saying George is "much better", "Lewis gets beaten by younger teammate" etc. I mean, I like George, I wish him a great career, but it's unserious to compare them like that, doesn't really make sense,also cause they are in different points of their career. George I think was also uncomfortable with that.

Why am I getting ads for trips to Porto here now?! 😂View attachment 1689041
Im not saying no to a flight there, but it think I'll book it for after Abu 😂 its not that expensive 🤷‍♀️
There are some good party places in Porto, we could dm some f1 drivers or their friends to ask for recommendations, just sayin' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly! He has more poles and wins than literally everyone who.interviews him, I don't know what he should do for some people to remember. Also, at the beginning of the season I could not stand people saying George is "much better", "Lewis gets beaten by younger teammate" etc. I mean, I like George, I wish him a great career, but it's unserious to compare them like that, doesn't really make sense,also cause they are in different points of their career. George I think was also uncomfortable with that.
It’s not fair on either of them tbh, it puts a lot of pressure on George and it’s cruel to Lewis. He was very clear about what was going on at the start of the season, people just didn’t want to listen. Also VB would actually outqualify lewis more times than people probably realise, and no one would say to Lewis can he learn anything from him🤷🏻‍♀️The agendas have been mind blowing this year

Reactions: 7
I hate the clocks changing. Messes me up too but remember when my 2 were young it was a
Same i will be mess tmrw 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ 😭

We also have the time change today, can't wait for the dogs to have a playsession in my bed whenever I'm deciding to move a toe tomorrow😅
Hope your little one sleeps in tomorrow instead of having a jump party on your head early 😅🤞 Have a good night❤
😂😂😂 i have no hope 😂 he is like walking alarm clock . Every day same time 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ but Oh boy he will be mad that it is dark outside at 5 pm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s not fair on either of them tbh, it puts a lot of pressure on George and it’s cruel to Lewis. He was very clear about what was going on at the start of the season, people just didn’t want to listen. Also VB would actually outqualify lewis more times than people probably realise, and no one would say to Lewis can he learn anything from him🤷🏻‍♀️The agendas have been mind blowing this year
I have to say that some of the questioning recently has been shocking. I was even surprised when they talked to Guenther earlier and he was being surprisingly loyal to Mick and they were pushing him to say something negative by telling him Micks lap would have been much slower without him going out of track limits. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter but just struck me as a bit snidey. We all know there's a situation there but I felt it was unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same i will be mess tmrw 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ 😭

😂😂😂 i have no hope 😂 he is like walking alarm clock . Every day same time 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ but Oh boy he will be mad that it is dark outside at 5 pm 😂😂
Don't even mention it! Can't wait for it to be dark at 3 pm in a few weeks 🙃
At least it hasn't snowed here yet, still waiting for the first snow 😂

Reactions: 3
I have to say that some of the questioning recently has been shocking. I was even surprised when they talked to Guenther earlier and he was being surprisingly loyal to Mick and they were pushing him to say something negative by telling him Micks lap would have been much slower without him going out of track limits. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter but just struck me as a bit snidey. We all know there's a situation there but I felt it was unnecessary.
Yeah I’m fully believing that because the on track action has been generally boring this year, they’re randomly making up story lines to make it more interesting 😂 but it’s not actually fair for everyone to just pile on one or two select drivers week in week out. Good on Steiner for shutting it down

Reactions: 5
I doubt it 😂 max will drive off into the distance and then it’ll be about keeping Checo behind and which of them is better with tires etc, similar to Hungary imo
Agreed but would be super awks if the mercs collided, George is a liability lately

I want a Checo win I think there'd be an actual earthquake from the cheers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Snidey" is the word!! There has been A LOT of that this year, it's like they are trying to appeal to the unpleasant "fans".

Agreed but would be super awks if the mercs collided, George is a liability lately

I want a Checo win I think there'd be an actual earthquake from the cheers
If it’s gonna happen it’ll be George’s fault let’s be honest, no offence. But can he please just (safely) crash into someone else because I can’t be doing with it 😭

the cheers are so loud!!! It’s crazy

• Haha
No, now f1tv talking about the pressure Lewis feels, like wtf people have you heard him this season. I am done😋

Great! I'll mark up a runway for you! (Too bad I didn't buy the torches I was offered at a great discount last week now 😂)

Look for the big bonfire in the middle of a field 😂
I would not be surprised if this party at Minttu's turned out to be much more interesting than the rest of the season :LOL::LOL::LOL: well, actually I am sure it would be

Also do you still have the penis candle? lt could be lighted at midnight, for example, as sort of ritual 🤣

• Haha
No, now f1tv talking about the pressure Lewis feels, like wtf people have you heard him this season. I am done😋
My guys out here working on how he’s gonna get his 8th back next year and they’re thinking he’s worried about P3 rather than P2🙄P3’s the best starting place so I’m gonna choose to believe it was strategic 😇

• Heart
David Coulthard is such a sad little man. Links to Red Bull and asks Lewis the GOAT a question like that? Left his lovely wife for a 27 year old. Never won a world title himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.