F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for the love of god....not a Verstappen pole πŸ™„. Bore off.
Cancel the chaos prediction...it'll be the usual tit 🀣. Just tuning in for Papa Perez tomorrow.
Roll on 2023...
At this point, my hope is that George or Lewis sacrifices themselves and push max (safely) off track, so the other can win.

Your reaction is just the same as mine, I'm just so done with this season now πŸ˜‚ We need a PapaPerez-Cam tomorrow πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh for the love of god....not a Verstappen pole πŸ™„. Bore off.
Cancel the chaos prediction...it'll be the usual tit 🀣. Just tuning in for Papa Perez tomorrow.
Roll on 2023...
Tbh the best position tomorrow on the grid in Mexico is supposed to be p3. Because the straight is extra long and the slipstream is massive here. I don't know if it will be as much as with the previous car but it could be interresting

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My only hope for tomorrow is that George takes out Max on turn 1 πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ€£

At this point, my hope is that George or Lewis sacrifices themselves and push max (safely) off track, so the other can win.

Your reaction is just the same as mine, I'm just so done with this season now πŸ˜‚ We need a PapaPerez-Cam tomorrow πŸ˜‚
Jinx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did David just ask LEWIS if he can learn anything fromGeorge's laps????

I mean, we always can learn something from others, and Lewis also always says he learns all the time but to me it was a total WTF moment

(I like George, I wish him well, but come on, David, it's Lewis!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's just start manifesting it now πŸ˜‚πŸ€ž
I'll be up early setting my intentions, burning some sage and using this Hallowe'en weekend to invoke the spirits to make something, ANYTHING, happen to make it an interesting race. It's so depressing when the actual best driving is happening way down in the midfield. We were so spoiled last year I just want one race where there's an actual fight for first!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tbh the best position tomorrow on the grid in Mexico is supposed to be p3. Because the straight is extra long and the slipstream is massive here. I don't know if it will be as much as with the previous year but it could be interresting
I do hope you're right about P3 being the best start position for tomorrow πŸ˜πŸ€—

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll be up early setting my intentions, burning some sage and using this Hallowe'en weekend to invoke the spirits to make something, ANYTHING, happen to make it an interesting race. It's so depressing when the actual best driving is happening way down in the midfield. We were so spoiled last year I just want one race where there's an actual fight for first!
See the mentioned offer to be a part of my witching and cursing of Max arround the bonfire.
I will wait for you to show up! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught up on the thread. Ferrari 😭😭😭.
Thank you for this though!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
k i'm going to bed . tonight we have a time change 🫀 so instead of 7 am I will have jump party on my head at 6 am 😭 Good night ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I think we can count on George to do this!!! πŸ˜‚

I do hope you're right about P3 being the best start position for tomorrow πŸ˜πŸ€—
It is!!! Slipstream baby!!! πŸ’¨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
George is one of my favorite characters on the grid. The way he talks and carries himself sends me into orbit πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
k i'm going to bed . tonight we have a time change 🫀 so instead of 7 am I will have jump party on my head at 6 am 😭 Good night ❀
I hate the clocks changing. Messes me up too but remember when my 2 were young it was a

• Heart
Reactions: 1
George is one of my favorite characters on the grid. The way he talks and carries himself sends me into orbit πŸ˜‚
I donβ€˜t understand how anyone can hate him, he’s completely ridiculous like a cartoon character πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We also have the time change today, can't wait for the dogs to have a playsession in my bed whenever I'm deciding to move a toe tomorrowπŸ˜…
Hope your little one sleeps in tomorrow instead of having a jump party on your head early πŸ˜…πŸ€ž Have a good night❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did David just ask LEWIS if he can learn anything fromGeorge's laps????

I mean, we always can learn something from others, and Lewis also always says he learns all the time but to me it was a total WTF moment

(I like George, I wish him well, but come on, David, it's Lewis!)
It’s honestly getting a little embarrassing how rude people in this sport are to Lewis. They don’t even ask Checo if he can learn anything from Max … also if Lewis hadn’t lost his first lap in Q3 he’d have been much less conservative on the second run, it was literally like 5 thousands of a second difference 😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.