F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still not over it 😂

---
Lando "talking to the fans", the "fans" being Arthur 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Guarantee the drivers will get play silly buggers and won’t be in team pairs!!!

Just think this time last week we were all thinking oh ffs I’ve got to stay up and watch another boring Max win!!!! Little did we know!

Reactions: 11

Just think this time last week we were all thinking oh ffs I’ve got to stay up and watch another boring Max win!!!! Little did we know!
Carlos is definitely after taking Lando for a ride.

Lewis and Charles can do pre-teammate bonding.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I'm hoping we get Yukierre reunion with Yuki on the sidecar

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Gonna love seeing all the baby girls in sidecars and all the tops on the bikes. 😆😆
okay the george and lewis dynamic here is gonna fascinate me though 🤣 i feel like lewis will make george drive him but idk. likewise este and pierre.

charles, lando, lance, max, zhou, yuki..…. your sidecars are waiting baby girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gonna love seeing all the baby girls in sidecars and all the tops on the bikes. 😆😆
it could be amazing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and damn I realised I have to plan the weekend carefully now, as few previous ones were either morning or night and they did not interfere with the day's things (it's not like I have so much going on during the days on weekend but you know what I mean :ROFLMAO:)
---
Interview with Lando - you need to go to yt to watch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
okay the george and lewis dynamic here is gonna fascinate me though 🤣 i feel like lewis will make george drive him but idk. likewise este and pierre.

charles, lando, lance, max, zhou, yuki..…. your sidecars are waiting baby girls!
George will drive Lewis 100%, he will be too busy waving at his adoring fans and being the main character that he is ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
okay but why THESE THREE in particular 🤣

IMG_4989.jpeg

---
George will drive Lewis 100%, he will be too busy waving at his adoring fans and being the main character that he is ❤
absolutely 💙💙 also i can absolutely imagine him saying “drive on george” “slow down here so i can wave” “can you see all the signs for me george?” throughout 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
okay but why THESE THREE in particular 🤣

View attachment 2931329
---

absolutely 💙💙 also i can absolutely imagine him saying “drive on george” “slow down here so i can wave” “can you see all the signs for me george?” throughout 🤣
I will add to this that he will be saying "grazie, grazie" practising for next year and he will not be able to multitask driving, so I am also 100% sure that George will be driving:ROFLMAO:

I wonder what will happen in their case (in Sharl's case the main character trait would probably suggest him driving, but carlos hates being a passenger)
*this matter is just an excuse to post smiling Sharl*

---
SHARL STOP, this is too adorable!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I will add to this that he will be saying "grazie, grazie" practising for next year and he will not be able to multitask driving, so I am also 100% sure that George will be driving:ROFLMAO:

I wonder what will happen in their case (in Sharl's case the main character trait would probably suggest him driving, but carlos hates being a passenger)

---

Never before have I been so jealous of a dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

---

Just wanna give Charles some good Gluck glucking while he is on that counter top. 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha

Max’s face when he has to sit in the side car

• Haha
Max’s face when he has to sit in the side car

but what if they switch the teams up and so sharl is the one driving max’s sidecar?!? he’d allow it then! plus there’s no way they’re getting checo in there.

(i didn’t mean for driving his sidecar to sound like it does i swear)

• Haha
but what if they switch the teams up and so sharl is the one driving max’s sidecar?!? he’d allow it then! plus there’s no way they’re getting checo in there.

(i didn’t mean for driving his sidecar to sound like it does i swear)
I am sure an exception could be made just to spoil us with more Lestappen content :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And Max would definitely hold Leo Leclerc Saint Mleux 😂

---
I can't believe he actually has a fan page on Instagram 🤣

part time dog full time purse 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.