F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am waiting for a meeting so to stay with the theme (btw I am too excited for season 3 after watching trailer and interviews but I haven't seen season 2 and I don't know how to manage watching it before 16th, timewise 😭 πŸ€­πŸ˜‚ )

And πŸ˜… 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've not seen Bridgerton 2 yet!!!!!! I'm so behind
me too, we need someone who watched it to tell us how much/if it is necessary for season 3 :ROFLMAO:
---
It is super old but I haven't seen it before it appeared on my fyp today and we need something for the advent calendar
Have a nice day!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I am waiting for a meeting so to stay with the theme (btw I am too excited for season 3 after watching trailer and interviews but I haven't seen season 2 and I don't know how to manage watching it before 16th, timewise 😭 πŸ€­πŸ˜‚ )

i was not in any way prepared for how logan was gonna look in this 🫠🫠🫠

i need to refind those pride and prejudice edits from a whole back - i love whenever people do stuff like this, combines all of my main interests 🀣

• Heart
me too, we need someone who watched it to tell us how much/if it is necessary for season 3 :ROFLMAO:
I have watched everything, but I am currently reading the second book, and just finished book one and then watched season one. Guess who's very confused.

But it should be possible to watch the seasons separate, there might be some context missing/some spoilers from S2, so it is on your own risk.
(From what I can remember)

For me this week is a Swift-week, with lots of days of because its also Norways constitution day on Friday, and this weekend is also Pentecost, meaning that Monday is also a day off πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚ I love May❀

• Heart
To be honest I can’t remember what happened in series one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so I’d be confused anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've watched both series and read ALL the books ( including spin- offs etc) and you don't really need to have watched the previous series to know what's going on - each series/book concentrates on a separate Bridgeton sibling's story

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've watched both series and read ALL the books ( including spin- offs etc) and you don't really need to have watched the previous series to know what's going on - each series/book concentrates on a separate Bridgeton sibling's story
ok, thanks. I watched season 1 two times, so I remember it well, I guess I will watch season 2 after I watch 3 then (I don't really mind any spoilers):ROFLMAO:
---
To be honest I can’t remember what happened in series one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so I’d be confused anyway
let me remind you :ROFLMAO:

PS I know he is not in other seasons (that is why I did not immediately watch season 2:LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ok, thanks. I watched season 1 two times, so I remember it well, I guess I will watch season 2 after I watch 3 then (I don't really mind any spoilers):ROFLMAO:
---

let me remind you :ROFLMAO:

PS I know he is not in other seasons (that is why I did not immediately watch season 2:LOL:)

omg yes how could I forget that!!!!!!!! I've been binging Greys Anatomy and haven't been able to watch anything else other than F1 for months!!! Now working my way through the spin offs and then I can catch up with everything else!!

This is a really sweet interview from Lando on Radio One and proving he would be my ideal man as I get to hot to cuddel too!!

• Heart
omg yes how could I forget that!!!!!!!! I've been binging Greys Anatomy and haven't been able to watch anything else other than F1 for months!!! Now working my way through the spin offs and then I can catch up with everything else!!

This is a really sweet interview from Lando on Radio One and proving he would be my ideal man as I get to hot to cuddel too!!

Hug and roll.

3317894a0950cbd50598b1523fabc6fa.jpg

• Haha
Looks like Ferrari have poached Totos right hand man πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

ferrari come on - the headquarter of the F1 team is sadly not Stuttgart 😩

haven’t watched season 2 and Iβ€˜m waiting for season 3 until it’s fully released, Iβ€˜m not going to pay two months with how expensive Netflix got.
Might need to re-read the books - loved the series when it was first released but it’s soo different to the tv series 😩

Looks like Ferrari have poached Totos right hand man πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

I need to find this clip of Fred with the music from GodfatherπŸ˜…

Edit: not the one I had in mind, but this is also good :LOL:

---
I saw also ones including Newey who is not there (yet), but without Xavi news. he is not just collecting people but getting rid of some too. I guess at some point someone will need to add it all together, incl.today's news πŸ˜‚Toto should have had edible flowers on his wedding, maybe if they were not plastic this all would not be happening πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Watch the whole clip for Lando immediately realising what he said about hitting balls, oh Lando :LOL::LOL:(I am temporarily invested in his love adventures but first and foremost because I want him to perform well, and because there is no other gossip :LOL: 🀭 )

I can't really wait for the race weekend

---
I am in rewatching friends phase, so it's even funnier :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.