F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I'm so drunk I'm barely keeping it together 🤣🤣🤣 I need to sober up immediately or else I'm gonna miss the aurora AGAIN
Don't even tell me, I read today that it was visible also in my area what I though was impossible and I had no idea and of course I missed it too 😩 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm just going to eat my pasta with a tonne of parmigiano and keep shut.

But: Yay the Swiss!!
---
Nämmen nu jävlar, now its time for the people 😅
---
We're going to be at the bottom, but at least, it's not zero 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It is staged, isn't it

I kind of felt it could happen

Ps I mean so.many points for Israel from the public

BTW justice for Olly!

• Heart
  • Haha
This is so mad! He’s like an actual legitimate performer unlike half these made up acts 🤣

Also… duck you Israel 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Even more sorry to say: double middle fingers for Israel

(Not really)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah Switzerland!!
I was slightly scared Israël was gonna win after the fans results

• Heart
Reactions: 3
UK gave their 12 points to Israel. Time to get the Italian passport out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tonight Aurora update as of right now: most of Ireland and all of the countries/areas of the same latitude. And slightly down to Wales country ❤ @LaBlonde

• Heart
I liked the Swiss guy, he has a really good voice and seems so sweet! good for him and did I hear correctly he hitchhiked to Sweden?
You did 😂😂 And all I want to say: HE DESERVED IT BASED ON JUST THAT!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
UK gave their 12 points to Israel. Time to get the Italian passport out.
My conspiracy theory is that there must have been some bots involved in the public's vote for Israel, but for legal reasons I will add that I might be wrong 😂 The amount of points was crazy sus.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.