F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And i am crying and smiling like a mad girl again 😁

---
Noooooo they did the photoshoot for Vegas last week when he still have the plaster on his nose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

---
@LaBlonde come save your man because wtf is this ?? πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20240513_202724_X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
In the interview for Rimowa in Seoul few weeks ago that was published recently Lewis mentioned his lucky conker and now someone put these two old clips together, I can't 🀣

I miss times when he shared more, on few levels πŸ˜…
---
Vegas but a clip πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What is all the cryptic stuff about Lando on Twitter this morning - I’m too old and tired for games I need things spelt out for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is all the cryptic stuff about Lando on Twitter this morning - I’m too old and tired for games I need things spelt out for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He is seen with a girl a lot lately and everyone think they are just PR because of that video where you can see someone randomly coming to them, taking the pic and leaving right after πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
oh.......I can't decide if theres something going on with those two and they are trying hard to keep it secret (despite being in public :rolleyes: ) or just friends but their chemistry is weird.

oh.......I can't decide if theres something going on with those two and they are trying hard to keep it secret (despite being in public :rolleyes: ) or just friends but their chemistry is weird.
It is being dissected into pieces and let me tell you people on ig even analysed what Arthur leclerc is saying to Lando in one clip (some anon even said they asked their deaf cousin to read lips) and compared clips of Lando and Martin to see if he touched her waist like he touched martin's:oops::rolleyes:πŸ˜… So he gets full analysis and I think it will continue if she appears with him again (it's not like she isn't controversial so there is additional fuel) because he is one of few single drivers and he gets the attention doubled by the win.

I have no idea what it is, it might be a PR thing as Lando looks a bit restrained and not happy touchy feely as usually, but who knows. As much as this can be entertaining I think it slowly can reach a point of poor Lando never wanting to show up with anyone publicly again apart from probably Martin :rolleyes:πŸ˜…

And if the case is that someone advised him to show up with the girl cause it would look good publicly for whatever reason, eg after "many girlfriends" lie detector line, I feel bad for him as this obsession around f1 to not appear single is crazy (it did not save Carlos contract btw ;)

We need to slaggin for god's sake and @1millionjellybeans huntometer back!
---
tumblr_0529112890a5f24df16c2d67676f1e10_4d10c6a4_640.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
It is being dissected into pieces and let me tell you people on ig even analysed what Arthur leclerc is saying to Lando in one clip (some anon even said they asked their deaf cousin to read lips) and compared clips of Lando and Martin to see if he touched her waist like he touched martin's:oops::rolleyes:πŸ˜… So he gets full analysis and I think it will continue if she appears with him again (it's not like she isn't controversial so there is additional fuel) because he is one of few single drivers and he gets the attention doubled by the win.

I have no idea what it is, it might be a PR thing as Lando looks a bit restrained and not happy touchy feely as usually, but who knows. As much as this can be entertaining I think it slowly can reach a point of poor Lando never wanting to show up with anyone publicly again apart from probably Martin :rolleyes:πŸ˜…

And if the case is that someone advised him to show up with the girl cause it would look good publicly for whatever reason, eg after "many girlfriends" lie detector line, I feel bad for him as this obsession around f1 to not appear single is crazy (it did not save Carlos contract btw ;)

We need to slaggin for god's sake and @1millionjellybeans huntometer back!
---
View attachment 2934503
Honestly, the slagging levels are ridiculously non existent. James Hunt would be ashamed. Pierre was our only hope and he fucked it.

Also, according to this site 99% of F1 drivers relationships are PR 🀣. It's crazy. Quite what good it WOULD do them if they were PR is beyond me. And honestly, analysing them to this degree is...a bit odd.

Real talk. They are rich, good looking, young and, mostly uneducated and problematic. Of course they are going to go for rich, good looking, young, uneducated and problematic women πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. Unless they go for Lily's. More Lily's please.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As we know he is so jelous of Oscar, Pobrecito so he doesn't feel left out. Look at him blushing -someone make him meet Margot I want to see it :ROFLMAO:

Newest rumours are an offer for 1year at Merc and deadline from Audi until imola to say if he is interested but honestly I have no idea what to believe anymore so I am just waiting for news ;)

His "beef" with Oscar is becoming a thing, I already saw few new edits on tiktok and in the q&a someone asked Oscar if he will be realising Carlos' diss track :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
As we know he is so jelous of Oscar, Pobrecito so he doesn't feel left out. Look at him blushing -someone make him meet Margot I want to see it :ROFLMAO:

Newest rumours are an offer for 1year at Merc and deadline from Audi until imola to say if he is interested but honestly I have no idea what to believe anymore so I am just waiting for news ;)

His "beef" with Oscar is becoming a thing, I already saw few new edits on tiktok and in the q&a someone asked Oscar if he will be realising Carlos' diss track :LOL:

Would 100% pay good money for a Carlos diss track from Oscar.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Oscars mum is the coolest - but keeping her hidden from my son cos I'd so be embarrassing him on socials if he became famous!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Real talk. They are rich, good looking, young and, mostly uneducated and problematic. Of course they are going to go for rich, good looking, young, uneducated and problematic women πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. Unless they go for Lily's. More Lily's please.
I hate to defend her, but I would actually put Tiffany in the same category as the Lilys πŸ˜…

But then again, I don't know what we consider young anymore either. And if Tiff is even in that category or if were only talking about the baby-younglings like Kika et al.

• Heart
I hate to defend her, but I would actually put Tiffany in the same category as the Lilys πŸ˜…

But then again, I don't know what we consider young anymore either. And if Tiff is even in that category or if were only talking about the baby-younglings like Kika et al.
Oh Tiff is an honorary Lily. As is Louise. I hate to admit it, as it should have been me, but Fernando's other half is low key too. But those men are bee keeping age so they know what's good for them.

On a seperate note, the king of beekeeping age men with a wholesome wife is back this weekend which 🀞 means we get cute Seb and Lewis photos. V excited for Imola although it's going to be an emosh weekend.

• Heart
Oh Tiff is an honorary Lily. As is Louise. I hate to admit it, as it should have been me, but Fernando's other half is low key too. But those men are bee keeping age so they know what's good for them.

On a seperate note, the king of beekeeping age men with a wholesome wife is back this weekend which 🀞 means we get cute Seb and Lewis photos. V excited for Imola although it's going to be an emosh weekend.
Tiff and Louise are both dating nordic men, at least my fellow nordics have a good common sense when it comes to women their own age and that actually are something, not a complete empty shell.

I am just ignoring the fact that there is a race weekend, and especially that Seb is going to be there. Hope it's a good one, and that I have something to look forward to when I get back on Sunday πŸ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.