F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My conspiracy theory is that there nust have been some bots involved in the public's vote fkr Israel.m, but I might be wrong. The amount of points was crazy sus.
Totally agree! Maybe I just live in an echo chamber but I’m yet to meet anyone in my every day life who supports this madness so not sure how we awarded that many points????

• Heart
Reactions: 5
thanks min 😘 i think i’m too far south to see it sadly but i’m hopeful 🙌🏻
The forecast now says from the UK and south to the middle of France 😂
---
Totally agree! Maybe I just live in an echo chamber but I’m yet to meet anyone in my every day life who supports this madness so not sure how we awarded that many points????
I have (unfortunately) met a few that support them. Also including one of my neighbours who lives under one kilometer away from me.. I actually have an open invite to his home, and at this point, I might take him up on it over a bad bottle of wine.

I am ishhappy to see the news that Norway is condemning what is happening in Rafah (ish). Not that happy that they are still letting Israeli people speak out (and I feel sorry for those who are affected in Israel)
---
Northern lights broadcast from the middle of Norway: its raining and I won't be seeing shait until it gives in. Meaning: I will once again be asleep IF Aurora decides to be present 😂

Good night lovely people, I am happy Israel didn't win tonight. And last, but surely not least: #FreePalestina

Last edited:
  • Heart
The guy i listen to said that he was finding a little sus that Israël got so little points from the juries. So he thinks that they had order from the Eurovision board to not give them too many points because they knew they will have a lot from the fans. And it would have been a difficult situation to handle if they had win.

To end on a funnier note 😂 Good night everyone.

• Haha
Red Flags' post for Yuki's birthday 🥰🤣 and I will catch up with the thread now

---
This is like an old Cascada song
---

Sharl would be the token sadboy entry
Adding "token sadboy" to the growing list of Sharl's nicknames

(what was that hilarious one from the tweet posted not long ago, I can't find it and I don't believe I forgot, I only remember something hilarious was there 😅)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jet lag catched up with me (or the not Carlos quality of sleep in an eco seat) and I missed Eurovision and the polar lights 😩

but happy for Switzerland‘s win and finally Germany got some points (how the hell did this happen), this was such a controversial Eurovision this year. Couldn’t get the disqualification of the Dutch entry (looked like an over-reaction) and how Israel was allowed to take part when Russia was banned 🤷‍♀️

but we have a race on Sunday!!!!

Reactions: 7
Sorry I bailed and went to bed during the voting…then watched it u fold on Twitter 😂😂 oh and mumsnet - who think the uk gave Israel 12 points cos we don’t buy into any woke agenda. Who knew even genocide was woke now 🙄😳.

anyone who wasn’t aware of Eurovision logging on this morning will think adrian and max have signed to new teams with the amount of new posts 😂😂😂 no such luck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
*whispers* lewis would wear that entire outfit, right down to the jewellery, and we know it 🤣 i see the vision.
I was actually watching a replay and my son entered the room when the French singer was in the middle of his performance and he asked me if we were watching the race 🤣 🤣

He is allowed to watch a few laps every now and then, if they don't interfere with his naps and loves Sir Lewis 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know you split photos on Instagram? McLaren etc all do it and I want to know 😂 I’m not very technical 🤣

I was actually watching a replay and my son entered the room when the French singer was in the middle of his performance and he asked me if we were watching the race 🤣 🤣

He is allowed to watch a few laps every now and then, if they don't interfere with his naps and loves Sir Lewis 😄
i love this on so many levels 🤣🤣 the fact that your son thought lewis would take a break mid-race to sing a power ballad is adorable and also something i feel lewis would consider!
---
Tiktok noticing my Pierre shitposting last night and trying to put an end to it

omg even tattle won’t let me post it - was basically a montage of receding hairline pics xoxox
i have never seen tattle do this with a link before - aidil what are you trying to show us 🤣🤣

• Haha
i love this on so many levels 🤣🤣 the fact that your son thought lewis would take a break mid-race to sing a power ballad is adorable and also something i feel lewis would consider!
---
Lewis could have taken a break mid-race to sing a power ballad and would still have finished first a few years ago :ROFLMAO: 🤣

I really want to see him back on the podium next year! My son will probably stop napping at that stage and we can enjoy the day races together ❤

• Heart
Tiktok noticing my Pierre shitposting last night and trying to put an end to it

omg even tattle won’t let me post it - was basically a montage of receding hairline pics xoxox
1000010539.jpg

Pierre needs to be single again. Because all he's given is thighs in his little shorts. And I know single Pierre would give slaggy, shirtless sexy as duck Miami beach content.

Not that I don't still want to slide myself up his thighs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.