F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS it looks like the general election is going to be called the thursday of Silverstone - and during wimbledon!! Kids you're on your own that weekend!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Lando's helmet has been leaked (if it is really is helmet) and it looks so great πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ I will still wait to see really see it but i think i will love it.
I put it in the spoiler so you can choose if you want to see it or not πŸ˜…

I think the tweet got deleted as I can't see it so maybe it was real real πŸ˜…

Ps i saw it now on Lando's IG it is GORGEOUS!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I am not so sure i like the suits 🫀

McLaren at least went all in with the special colors (looking at you, "blue Ferrari") :LOL:

The suits are not that bad, imo, but cars' livery and the helmets I like more so far, the helmets I love, especially Lando's. It will all look dope I think, but imagine if they left papaya suits, that would be the clash of colors :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
wait i missed the most important thing which is OSCAR’S HAIR 😧

IMG_5001.jpeg

where is the swoop?! goodbye goodbye goodbye you were bigger than the whole sky 😭

also πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

• Heart
Reactions: 7
this line up has potential, I hope to not be disappointed:
33e0f899c960a4e6087075d2801b0e77d03799ad.jpg

wait i missed the most important thing which is OSCAR’S HAIR 😧

View attachment 2951373

where is the swoop?! goodbye goodbye goodbye you were bigger than the whole sky 😭

also πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

little Leeeeeeewwwisss 😭 I automatically think of this blue peter clip where he was so little and raced (and won) with adults, speaking in his little squeeeky voice πŸ₯Ί

added: I had toπŸ˜…
644b6d8f910e3fcca5bd57359352beef_resize=1788,1431_.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.