Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Martin Brundle saying in his column if Carlos had driven in Jeddah he’d probably be leading the world championship. I’m sorry but I’m am putting my whole weight behind him, Charles has time on his side, Carlos may not be in a top team next year so I’m putting it out there - Carlos for 2024 WDC!

please let me have this time to hope - Max will crush this dream in Japan and China but for now I want space to believe it could be true

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Logan!! I haven't been rooting for you just for you to put the car in the wall in fp1... 😑

---
That is sweet 🥰

---
Cuteness overload

Last edited:
  • Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
I can’t get my head around it, especially with the car being lengthways across the track too! Sky seemed to say it was fine cos he was off the racing line… Well that’s fine till someone makes an error and comes off that line! 🤦🏻‍♀️ And not much comfort to George who couldn’t see what on earth was flying towards him in that moment! He must have been petrified, especially because he couldn’t even safely get out of the car!
Exactly and you could see I think was a Haas went one way round his car and the others went the other side so it couldn’t have been clear which way was safest to go round. He’s right in the middle!

IMG_7868.jpeg

Theres no way he could safely get himself out either and the threat of someone going to fast round a bend and t boning his car does not bear thinking about

• Sad
  • Heart

landooooo

VIP Member
I have to bring wag topic here, because I absolutely CAN'T with this

not only Rebecca has article in DailyMail today, but also in The Sun, where she is called - someone hold me - UK'S HOTTEST F1 STAR
this is too much to pass as accidental, it looks like an organised promo tour

THE REAL UK'S HOTTEST F1 STAR
View attachment 2836260View attachment 2836267
I have said it before but that second photo is PEAK thirst trap. Lewis needs to bin off this season and just supply us with an endless stream of thirst from exotic locations.

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member

This is ever so slightly hilarious #iamgoingtohell
as much as he’s annoyed me recently, this will be a sad end to his career. oh daniel, just a long list of poor choices and a management team made up of your bros rather than people who are actually going to be sensible with you.

should have gone to the us when you still could!
---
also the wording of this 🤣 you know he’s still got that inchident in him!

• Haha
View attachment 2861981

Dutch news. They think Daniel is being fired (and Liam taking over his seat) when races are in Europe and Daniel is still driving bad... (he is driving bad. I like him, but there are no more excuses for him).
Dutchie here, please note that this is a statement from a f1 analist (and ex-driver) on a tv show, and he states “I THINK that they might replace him”. So this is purely speculation and by no means based on anything other than personal opinions

personally also wouldn’t be surprised if Daniel is out by Europe though

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Just to make a point.

Tyre barrier fucked. Red flag.

Car upside down in the middle of the race track. Not a red flag.

At least they seem to have learnt something from Australia.

veronica71

VIP Member

Well done Seb - and oh man does being out of F1 do wonders for you - he looks so refreshed and well

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I agree. Part of me really wants Fernando to Mercedes cause of possible chaos, I did not change my mind. However, I am more and more warmer towards Carlos paired with George, the way they would not miss any detail or a rule together would be so hot for my virgo heart 🥰

The options seem to be:
-Carlos to Merc/Ferni stays in AM
- Ferni to Merc/Carlos joins Lancelot (aka alpha male battle of the Fathers)
- carlos to Rb but about about checo

I think if Carlos goes to Stake (but for whose seat) to wait for Audi, it would feel like a wasted year in a way. I mean, he seems to be reaching his peak form, one year there would not use his potential.
The embarrassment that is Stake at the moment will have them paying Logan to drive for them at this rate alongside Nikita Mazepin who is just so desperate to get back into F1, and thinking he deserves to be there, he'd take anything he can get.

• Haha