Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
ohhh, sorry Lewis, but skinny pants would make the bowling achievement even more impressive, these baggy pants are such a no no :cry:๐Ÿ˜…

---
EDIT/PS/JNSN alert: this is a pure coincidence, pants wise, that I saw this after my petition to Lewis, but this is even more than I wished for and I meant:

@Ems_F55 exclusively for you as one of the welcoming back photos
(of course I saved it)

d1eb2c31594ee09aef3c50731d3ebe03b8383797.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

aidil

VIP Member
they are INSANE if they do this knowing that carlos is basically up for grabs (as far as we know). like, wtaf.
The fact that they were so excited about Danielโ€™s return to the fold when heโ€™s offered NOTHING. Yet they donโ€™t appear to be excited at the prospect of a Carlos return when he offers far more promise ๐Ÿคฃ MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

storynerd

Chatty Member
Missed the race bc I don't have paid TV so would have been radio only, but definitely worth catching up on the highlights today!!

Can everyone please remember the Max-car-breaking spells they used and repeat this for next time, okay thanks!

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Thank you @OOps2022 I was actually on earlier and was going to post. Iโ€™ve been on and off reading but not posting. Took a break when the season ended and the last few months have been busy with kids, work and trying to sort out my life but thatโ€™s for another day. Heads not in a great place so kind of shut a lot of people out and even lost a bit of interest in F1.
I have missed this page & the craic (& lusting over drivers ๐Ÿคฃ) โค
Keep your chin up Ems. Small steps are still steps forward. We've missed you. Glad to see you popping back. All the best
---
I'm not convinced. Oscar might have one. Lando's half a brain cells probably died and fell out when he saw Oscar's wetsuit content. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I think Oscar has two. He gives Lando a loan of one sometimes but always keeps one for himself

Last edited:
  • Heart

veronica71

VIP Member
Is silliest of silly seasons going to end up being a damp squid (squib??) and only Lewis' move being the excitement? (apparently I can't do grammar either today)

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member

This is ever so slightly hilarious #iamgoingtohell
Wasnโ€™t so long ago they were trying to get rid
Of Yuki either โ˜• ๐Ÿธ
---
as much as heโ€™s annoyed me recently, this will be a sad end to his career. oh daniel, just a long list of poor choices and a management team made up of your bros rather than people who are actually going to be sensible with you.

should have gone to the us when you still could!
---
also the wording of this ๐Ÿคฃ you know heโ€™s still got that inchident in him!

The most beautiful sight in that clip WAS NOT Charles ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Only correct answer ๐Ÿ˜‚

Poor Oscar just wanted to eat some of his grandma cakes but was too late for this ๐Ÿ˜…

Screenshot_20240324_150133_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Goodmorning..missed the race because of a migraine attack. (Had i migraine for 24 hours, now finally the painkillers work)
Heard you are all missing the Dutch anthem. And as being a Dutch i want to give you this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Most exciting thing to happen is Lances radio, so not much you've missed.๐Ÿ˜‚
SO glad I sacrificed my sleep for 2 days to see Max do the exact same thing he's done for what feels like forever.
Even worse....no Jenson or Rosberg or Brundle. Sky need to sort their shit out. They take the sting out of this boring ass (atm) sport at least.

OOps2022

VIP Member
excuse moi, what are words
this is from GQ, there is an interview but first things first

1ba36cc5b6da0011ccf561d5c0b139a8cf62d333.jpg

this one is even more tottally 90ties boysband member posing as if he is saying "come and save me" :ROFLMAO:

3e58fea5357b10baaf6346c8f68247cc4e7f1691.jpg

• Heart