Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I just saw people on twitter being upset with Fernando penalty and saying he would never do something like this because he is the most fair-play driver on the grid...... I would called Fernando a lot of things but fairplay is not the one that come first 😅 Do they ever hear about the Crashgate?? 😂
also he ACTIVELY BLACKMAILED his team principal!! like i know a lot of people on twitter especially only know him in this slightly fun grid elder state, but the man was a shakespearean villain most of the time 🤣 like his decisions are mainly made to benefit him and he’s never going to admit he was in the wrong in anyway (as a fellow leo, can confirm the later especially is true).

• Haha
Reactions: 10

veronica71

VIP Member

A close up of lando going the wrong way - wanted to post it earlier but have only now found it - topical as ever 🙄😂

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
I describe myself as being 150cm / (5’0” on a good day) 😂. I stopped growing when I was 12 though and all of my friends at school carried on growing without me 😭

Love that you’re coming to England! Conversely, we’re planning a trip to Norway later this year to see the Northern Lights (as they’re supposed to be stronger this year I think?)
I love how we both have the same irony about being short Queens :coronation:
One of my favorite things to say is: "Watch it, or I'll jump up and bite your knee", because I am short😂

I say 17, but it was probably before that I stopped growing, I just feel like I might gained a couple of centimeters from that whole year, but that might just be my self irony and ego (Which is double the size of me, I'd like to add😂)

And now over to the northern lights, my favorite activity in the garden 😂 The northern lights has been in a very active stage these last two years, at least my two winters up here. It was even more active the first year (I almost drove of the road on my birthday while chasing them 😂). This winter it has been a little on and off with activity, not to say we haven't had some amazing nights with Aurora, and we have had a couple of solar storms, and until 2025 it is predicted to be more of them, so the activity should be there, and as long as the conditions are there too, it should be great.

Just don't go go Oslo or Bergen and expect to see them, head up to Tromsø or further north for the best chances.

Enjoy to see Aurora dance, I am like a kid every time she does, this picture is taken in October this year, and we just had another round of it during Easter🤩 I hope you'll see it when your trip comes arround, as there is never a guarantee 😅
20231021_002530.jpg

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The Lando stuff is driving me crazy 🤣🤣 the fans are too rabid. I can see why Lewis keeps everything under NDA
Their tiny minds couldn't handle the James Hunt slagging. And it's sad.

As much as Lando should choose better dating partners (me), he's doing nothing wrong.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

The man's powers are so strong I am even excited by him making rice pudding (which I absolutely cannot stand as a food 🤣).

It's been a draining couple of days at work but I am loving coming on here with everyone planning travels to races with the 2025 calendar release. Mama Knit has her heart set on Spa next season so providing my flat renovations don't eat too much money I think that is what we'll be aiming for.
God, I hate rice pudding.

But if Pato's made it, I'll be like Jim when he was invited to eat rice pudding.
jewish-rice-pudding-friday-night-dinner.gif

Mexican Rice Pudding! 😆

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Travel blog time for you for next year 😁 we can follow along on your trips 😁😁
Let's just hope the internet at Paddock club in Spa is a bit better than in the grandstands 😂 We need some classytrash in there 😂

I am considering COTA while I am in "that neck of the woods". I'm going to have to save up a lot, especially because there are more travels this year than I planned. I was just going to be cultural and go to concerts this year. One ended up as a 10 day vacation, and the other is going to be a weekend-bender 😂 And the best part? There's not even two weeks between when I get home, and when I leave again. And then when I get home, I'm off again for another trip in under two weeks 😂 I'm going to be so done with my local airport when summer comes around 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

aidil

VIP Member
I want someone to study Fred brain and tell us what is going on in there 😂😂

This has ended me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fred is PEAK GEMINI - never let this man leave the sport! Always keep them guessing your next move! 😏

I’m absolutely buzzing, what a way to start my day!
Ferrari podium! YUKI POINTS! Pierre beating Este! The entire F1 community celebrating Max’s car blowing up! Lando well on his way to being adopted by Sainz Snr and ditching his weirdo dad! WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

Sky telling Yuki to keep eating big breakfasts is killing me, he’s everyone’s smol child 🥹

Also just watching that footage of George begging for a red flag, uncomfortable viewing. I understand them just wanting the race over and done with but one false move from any of the cars behind and that could’ve been catastrophic. Especially off the back of a dodgy corner like that!

I’ve learnt my lesson and I’ll be an early riser for Suzuka!

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
it’s awful - especially combined with the on-board where you can see his hands shaking :( and then how on edge lance’s engineer is when he knows lance is coming up to it. he was a complete sitting duck and he knew it - how could they not red flag it?!? a more dangerous situation to a driver does not exist.
---
🥹

I can’t get my head around it, especially with the car being lengthways across the track too! Sky seemed to say it was fine cos he was off the racing line… Well that’s fine till someone makes an error and comes off that line! 🤦🏻‍♀️ And not much comfort to George who couldn’t see what on earth was flying towards him in that moment! He must have been petrified, especially because he couldn’t even safely get out of the car!

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I live you Andrea for managing to turn last year brick in a rocketship mid season but i think you will learn and improve more if you admit you fucked up sometimes. Saying that Lando's strategy yesterday was to giving him a chance to be on the podium is WILD. No one (from fans to pundits to commentators) understood what you were doing....

*i am still angry about it? Yes, yes i am 😅

Last edited:

Minttu

VIP Member
How have I been proctastinating doing all of my housework today? I took a nap. And then I learned how F'ed up and hard to navigate the Royal Mail is. How can it be that hard to find a number for customer service?! (Did find it eventually)

I'm going to use my rage against the Royal mail to clean now. 😂

Sorry for off topic ranting, here's Lewis for something good to look at, and Lances radio from this weekend for something to laugh at 🙈
Screenshot_20230713_191014_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

veronica71

VIP Member
I would love to see F1 twitter if Lando was supporting his girlfriend on a Satruday night talent show like Jens did :ROFLMAO:

• Haha