Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby1743

VIP Member
1000011269.jpg

Dutch news. They think Daniel is being fired (and Liam taking over his seat) when races are in Europe and Daniel is still driving bad... (he is driving bad. I like him, but there are no more excuses for him).

Reactions: 10

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Canal + often invite him to comment during the race and this guy is really insufferable. I mean we know you are a former Ferrari driver and that you love Charles but there are 19 other drivers on the grid you know ? 🙄😅
i’m sorry bla, i’ll do better next time i’m on 🤣 (i won’t)

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
What happens to his amazing RB test result in Silverstone? Was that all fake or did he lost his confidence over the winter break?
he was in the RB19 then though wasn’t he, not the cash cash money money dollar sign RB so i don’t know if it was a true reflection of his form or confidence really. any driver or reserve on the grid would probably have gotten an okay test result in that car.

i went to look out of curiosity and nyck’s race results were 14th, 14th, DNF, DNF, 18th, 12th, 14th, 18th, 17th and 17th. daniel so far is 13th, 16th, 12th and DNF. so, they’re pretty much on the same level (all also outperformed by yuki). if we’re talking about consistency from rb then……..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Back to Guenther for a second 🤣 he's now following all the teams on the grid aside from Haas 💀 SO PETTY I love it

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
@aac_124 is this your tumblr or twitter account - I saw this photoshop of 1644 in their ferrari castle and immediately thought of you ;):ROFLMAO: I miss your photoshops🥰

---
and I need more pictures but this helmet looks AMAZING!

elmet-for-2024-chinese-grand-prix-v0-pcd37edk4ztc1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I've just saw someone on Tiktok say Rebecca looks like George and honestly I can't unsee it now.😭😭😭

1000007818.png
1000007819.png

I’ve learnt my lesson and I’ll be an early riser for Suzuka!
Same, for some reason my Sundays on work are always seeming to be race days which is a pain. Early wake up for China and Suzuka before work. Genuinely considering putting requests for race days off going forward 😂

• Haha

veronica71

VIP Member
Why can’t I just like a normal sport like football - 1.5 hours yesterday and it’s over for the weekend but nope here we are - knackered but stupidly hopeful which will no doubt will be killed off within the first corner

morning all 😂🙌

• Heart

nym3ria

Chatty Member
Using the fact I need to get back into my routine as a reason to be awake this early 😴

lol @ Oscar saying everyone’s tyres are goikng to be like ‘goo’ today

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Using the fact I need to get back into my routine as a reason to be awake this early 😴

lol @ Oscar saying everyone’s tyres are goikng to be like ‘goo’ today
Lando flashing even a hint of his pants has me turning to goo. 😆😆 He's naughty.

1000009193.jpg

You're gonna need to do better than that to beat wetsuit content from Oscar. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart