F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Borrowed from the wags thread - look at Yuki,he is so precious (Japanese Princess was at the race) !!!

---
Omg just saw pics of Sharl and the puppy from today πŸ₯° πŸ₯Ί (but I need to find ones where it's only them, if you know what I mean)
---
Edit: found one (btw this tumblr page has a series comparing his pics with old paintings and in many cases they are not wrong :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i would say β€œwe should have this in f1” but absolutely no one on the grid rn could even aspire to that energy 🀣 marc is unmatched!
This is absolutely true. Not even Sir Lewis can match this...we've seen the videos of him dancing and, just no πŸ˜… I feel like Pato would give it a good try though but it's gonna take a lot to beat Marc's hip action (especially since he can do it whilst wearing a leather suit!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Formula E is trying to rival F1 in the drama department πŸ˜‚ Da Costa (who won the race yesterday) has been disqualified for using a throttle spring (i think) who was not in compliance with the regulations. But he said yesterday on insta that no one know about these parts of the regulations being changed. But other teams say they don't use this part and his teammate Weirhlein (who also won a race) doesn't seem to have it. And every winner have his car checked so it mean that none before Da Costa had this wrong part...
Now throw in the mix that Porsche apparently want to get rid of Da Costa and you have a lot of speculations going around πŸ˜…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Formula E is trying to rival F1 in the drama department πŸ˜‚ Da Costa (who won the race yesterday) has been disqualified for using a throttle spring (i think) who was not in compliance with the regulations. But he said yesterday on insta that no one know about these parts of the regulations being changed. But other teams say they don't use this part and his teammate Weirhlein (who also won a race) doesn't seem to have it. And every winner have his car checked so it mean that none before Da Costa had this wrong part...
Now throw in the mix that Porsche apparently want to get rid of Da Costa and you have a lot of speculations going around πŸ˜…

Formula E is a mess. It's a permanent state of shambles.

Porsche are definitely taking out Da Costa.

The amount of technical infringements that lead to disqualification is insane. It's almost amateurish. Jake Hughes for McLaren got disqualified from qualifying because the onboard fire extinguisher wasn't armed. There's always something.

Rapid in race charging keeps getting pushed back.

A huge chunk of the grid is being replaced for Berlin because drivers have prior commitments to WEC. Some teams have to replace both drivers.

while too many drivers are busy wandering around Monaco with various people and showing off wag wannabees for whatever reason :ROFLMAO:, Lewis went to South Korea, dressed as the Blue Teletubby for his arrival :LOL:

935975683c71a07021fdb2e5b0238d867152ef2f.jpg
8c82f776c6db58b399147970046430d62746e4e2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
while too many drivers are busy wandering around Monaco with various people and showing off wag wannabees for whatever reason :ROFLMAO:, Lewis went to South Korea, dressed as the Blue Teletubby for his arrival :LOL:

View attachment 2874605View attachment 2874606
Even nearly an unsafe release for Lando in Monaco.

Definite 5s penalty for Ocon IMO.

---
Formula E crossing over with a cute curly haired boybander wasn't on my Sunday wishlist, but I'm here for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
the best thing out of all this F1 showfest at tennis tournament today is Sharl with a fan :ROFLMAO:
not Lando causing meltdown by attending the match with a girl (with questionable history), photographed looking bored AF while Carlos was at the match but was sitting somewhere else
tumblr_a7e1444a477cb247bf2327aeb0590606_5fc98d7b_1280.jpg

Carlos, obviously sad because he got taste of his own medicine - Lando showed him how it feels like when your friend ignores you to be photographed with a girl publicly :p
efe71011216908d6a234add5ffa14b0a8dc3cfb7.jpg

also Pobrecito got matching cycling outfits for his friends and he was cycling with Tadej Pogacar (he is in white here), again, this is lovely
2be6a8077f0707cb74edded5e9aaefe7fba35d22.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
not Lando causing meltdown by attending the match with a girl (with questionable history), photographed looking bored AF while Carlos was at the match but was sitting somewhere else

Carlos, obviously sad because he got taste of his own medicine - Lando showed him how it feels like when your friend ignores you to be photographed with a girl publicly :p
View attachment 2874858
You know Lando and Carlos are sending passive aggressive messages to one another πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remind me that
Why does his hair is so short on the side? πŸ™

I'm getting throwbacks to the Bahrain-Barber.πŸ˜‚

And this girl tried shooting her shot with someone last night when he drove me home after a long night out. The girls are certain that he is my dream guy, and that we are the perfect match, and they've been pushing for it for weeks. I'm not opposed to it, but I got no sleepover from asking him, so now my friend is telling me to ask him out for a date later this week 😬 Why can't dating be easy?

Also, when we had a couple of drinks before going out last night, there were puppies, 4 weeks old small aussie puppies, and the cutest 4 month old aussie puppy. I spent most of the time laying on the floor cuddling with the four month old 😍

• Heart
πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

I swear, he is the main character like Sharl!
---
edit: the shoes to complete the outfit :ROFLMAO:

I mean, every Italian elegant man must be truly proud of Charles, this look is slaying πŸ₯°
(Lewis needs to wear something similar soon)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That first photo is absolute filth. The 3rd is what I feel like LOOKING at that photo.
More of this please Georgie boy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.