F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That first photo is absolute filth. The 3rd is what I feel like LOOKING at that photo.
More of this please Georgie boy.
Gorgeous Georgie is so bleeping sexy. So clean cut, but so filthy and so naughty. I need him. Those rock hard abs, little tits, little treasure trail.

I will need that waterfall to wash us down over and over when I'm finished.

He's so bleeping perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughter has been making Taylor swift friendship bracelets (ok I have as well 😝) so I had to make a Lando one πŸ™ˆ and then I come on here and find out he took another woman to the tennis…: I mean why do I bother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(genuinely - probably cos of my age - find the interest in their other halves weird and am not jealous at all πŸ˜‰)
IMG_5318.jpeg

Anyway ITS RACE WEEK (and if it wasn’t for the sprint tit it would be at sensible times πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know it's race week when you think someone actually named their kid Aston Martin. It wasn't his name, just me having a stroke when I read the name or something πŸ˜‚

This Monday has just flown by so far, wish the rest of the week will do that too, because I am so ready to be hosting dinner and drinks with the girls here πŸ’ƒ And I am going to woman up and ask this weekends driver out on a date πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hard agree.
time to bring back your Huntometer for 2024, Jelly!

I will be having an absolute nigtmare of the work overload for the next 2-3 weeks, F1 content will be probably the only one non-work thing that I will make some time for as it works great for my mind distraction-wise, so I really count on something interesting happening. I was following last week's gossips on the wags thread and I am telling you these boys are boys, even if there is some little drama, it has nothing on what it could have been, they are at point 1 or 2 on 10 points scale of scandal and drama. I think somewhere in Monaco Fernando is smirking :LOL:

Speaking of Aston, @StephenTJackson Lancelot is leading overtakes statistics, I was quite surprised but good for him
5cs4zj1ps9uc1.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I will be having an absolute nigtmare of the work overload for the next 2-3 weeks, F1 content will be probably the only one non-work thing that I will make some time for as it works great for my mind distraction-wise, so I really count on something interesting happening. I was following last week's gossips on the wags thread and I am telling you these boys are boys, even if there is some little drama, it has nothing on what it could have been, they are at point 1 or 2 on 10 points scale of scandal and drama. I think somewhere in Monaco Fernando is smirking :LOL:

Speaking of Aston, @StephenTJackson Lancelot is leading overtakes statistics, I was quite surprised but good for him
View attachment 2876555
Why is Hulk mentioned twice? Are they trying to erase my man out of F1?!

Speaking of my man, I had to hide his calendar before I got a visit from my collegue, replaced it with one with my nephews. Would have been too hard to keep a straight face while explaining why I had a butt naked and fishing Finn on my wall πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I'll bring it back when they are worthy of it. They are all so bloody dull. People popping off about Lando ffs. He's a single guy on a date with an ex footy WAG. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. That does not a playboy make.
Where's this generations Jenson?????

• Heart
I'll bring it back when they are worthy of it. They are all so bloody dull. People popping off about Lando ffs. He's a single guy on a date with an ex footy WAG. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. That does not a playboy make.
The Lando stuff is driving me crazy 🀣🀣 the fans are too rabid. I can see why Lewis keeps everything under NDA

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Lando stuff is driving me crazy 🀣🀣 the fans are too rabid. I can see why Lewis keeps everything under NDA
Their tiny minds couldn't handle the James Hunt slagging. And it's sad.

As much as Lando should choose better dating partners (me), he's doing nothing wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
369123150171060f8c5b863c1624208de8cb6d0c.jpg

---
Their tiny minds couldn't handle the James Hunt slagging. And it's sad.

As much as Lando should choose better dating partners (me), he's doing nothing wrong.
he's been seen on Raya recently and allegedly still has his follow unfollow woman boobs habit on IG so I am looking in his direction with some little tiny hope that something will happen :LOL:

still my biggest dream is Carlos and George being slaggy in their linen name-embroided shirts - speaking of Carlos, give us Slagcedes TOTO!

I would love to see F1 twitter if Lando was supporting his girlfriend on a Satruday night talent show like Jens did :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lewis, this outfit -JUST NO. Look at your former teammate's Jenson outfit on the bike I posted earlier and learn from him!
the top would be acceptable, as often, but the pants NO
b5036cd3482ee007f18e7dbf6f5c0eef3efd6705.jpg
d16bc9d7f6f5da04d3ca0ea4f89ae36cf373d4ba.jpg

I just don't get how someone saw this outfit and thought it is good for Lewis and I judge Lewis for it too, this is the last time I post the outfit with such pants Lewis**! :ROFLMAO: these outfits do not let show his full potential fashion wise at all.

**the only exception can be for that one all pink outfit from some time ago because the pants suited the vibe, or a totally shirtless one - then pants will be forgiven

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lewis, this outfit -JUST NO. Look at your former teammate's Jenson outfit on the bike I posted earlier and learn from him!
the top would be acceptable, as often, but the pants NO
View attachment 2876759View attachment 2876761
I just don't get how someone saw this outfit and thought it is good for Lewis and I judge Lewis for it too, this is the last time I post the outfit with such pants Lewis! :ROFLMAO: these outfits do not let show his full potential fashion wise at all.
The outfit looks like a tit Bond villain outfit.

• Haha
I jumped feet first out on the deep end and asked for a date, did not stick the landing. Feels more like I've hit every single branch on the way down towards the water and belly flopped in the end. He saw it 20 minutes ago.

Is being a strong independent woman asking for a date, or even better "to check out what's happening at the square this weekend or something else", just hanging out, getting to know eachother, so hard to comprehend?
I womaned up, now it's his turn to grow a pair πŸ˜‚
I'm going to crawl back into my spinster cave again and never try my luck at dating. (I say now, and if I get a positive answer, I'll be happy again)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.