F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok can we excuse his red eyes and just focus on the thighs??? 🤪🤤🫠 oh and his little legs in short shorts 🤪🤤🫠
IMG_3055.jpeg
IMG_3056.jpeg
IMG_3059.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw someone on IG sharing photos of Carlos and his “current girlfriend” Rebecca at the tennis. The shade!
Surely Antonelli will have to go into a Williams first? 18 and driving a Merc is a big ask.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@LaBlonde as the author ;) - your one time approval, please, for a group (moolti) "it should have been me" scream for this scene that has SO.MANY.LAYERS
(I fell like everyone would like to be either in Sharl's or Carlos' place here. or both. )

02c1645351caa02ebbce9c4409148154cfb4b65f.jpg
4bcf1d9c11ea50633946f8273ef1c706f71477a6.jpg

---
I love some little Lando leg and thigh on display in some insanely little shorts. He does have the loveliest legs.

It's like he knows my attention is waning and drifting to Pato. 😆😆
what a challenge for Pato now, to step up with similar content to solidify his place in your ranking!
you cannot possibly offer less, Pato!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

The man's powers are so strong I am even excited by him making rice pudding (which I absolutely cannot stand as a food 🤣).

It's been a draining couple of days at work but I am loving coming on here with everyone planning travels to races with the 2025 calendar release. Mama Knit has her heart set on Spa next season so providing my flat renovations don't eat too much money I think that is what we'll be aiming for.

• Heart
@LaBlonde as the author ;) - your one time approval, please, for a group (moolti) "it should have been me" scream for this scene that has SO.MANY.LAYERS
(I fell like everyone would like to be either in Sharl's or Carlos' place here. or both. )

View attachment 2871633View attachment 2871634
THAT SHOULD BE MMMMMMMEEEEEE 😩😩

also, carlos saw that opportunity and took it. there’s a whole seat right there for him to put his hand on but nope, right on charles’ upper thigh 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
THAT SHOULD BE MMMMMMMEEEEEE 😩😩

also, carlos saw that opportunity and took it. there’s a whole seat right there for him to put his hand on but nope, right on charles’ upper thigh 🫡
and that hand stayed there for an additional second or two
well, we always knew Carlos can show affection WHEN/IF he wants 🥰 ;)

• Haha
and that hand stayed there for an additional second or two
well, we always knew Carlos can show affection WHEN/IF he wants 🥰 ;)
i also enjoy the way charles stares at his hand until carlos moves it and then looks all “put it back 🥲”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The man's powers are so strong I am even excited by him making rice pudding (which I absolutely cannot stand as a food 🤣).

It's been a draining couple of days at work but I am loving coming on here with everyone planning travels to races with the 2025 calendar release. Mama Knit has her heart set on Spa next season so providing my flat renovations don't eat too much money I think that is what we'll be aiming for.
God, I hate rice pudding.

But if Pato's made it, I'll be like Jim when he was invited to eat rice pudding.
jewish-rice-pudding-friday-night-dinner.gif

Mexican Rice Pudding! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Leo is already an influencer 😂
*I just hope they won't just use him as some kind of accesory because it's been a lot in less than 2 days 😕

• Heart
I researched a few races and kept putting myself off with the amount of people who said not to bother going 🤣 they are all gonna be busy no matter what you do. I want to go to Monza too but I kept seeing people say nope don't do it it's too unorganised. Well that's Italy for you 🇮🇹 I also like the look of Baku but it's not easy to get to from where I am and I dunno if I could be arsed with it

Anecdotally I see people saying Abu Dhabi or Austria are best for organisation but I don't wanna go to either of those so no 🥸
Oh I meant I want to go to Montréal as a general holiday destination. The GP being held there is a bonus 🙂

GP-wise, I’d like to go to Abu Dhabi as well (I’m biased because I spent a day in the city earlier this year doing touristy stuff)

• Heart
Give him the seat asap. He's cute and they don't make me gag as a couple.

He better not be eating Norwegian salmon*... That's a fishy industry, pun very much intended, with no focus on the welfare of the fish, too much soy beans in their diet and no enrichment at all.
*Only saying Norwegian because it is our second biggest export product so it could be😅
If its what we call a free roaming salmon, then I support him (they taste way better too), unless it's an escaped one from the salmon-farms. 😅

How about we put Liam into the Merc seat, and create some chaos that way? That could be a fun option. Something tells me it will all end up with Estie gone in the end (because no one cares about him). Carlos to Alpine as a seat filler, and so they can see what the tractor is actually good for 😂

• Haha
his face in the second one 🤣

(max just saw this and collapsed to his knees in anguish)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know managing energy is the most important thing in Formula E but i hate these races where everyone main goal is to not be 1st 😕

Also who thought putting those banana kerbs where a good idea. It is so dangerous Guenther could have break some vertebraes here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.