F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I jumped feet first out on the deep end and asked for a date, did not stick the landing. Feels more like I've hit every single branch on the way down towards the water and belly flopped in the end. He saw it 20 minutes ago.

Is being a strong independent woman asking for a date, or even better "to check out what's happening at the square this weekend or something else", just hanging out, getting to know eachother, so hard to comprehend?
I womaned up, now it's his turn to grow a pair πŸ˜‚
I'm going to crawl back into my spinster cave again and never try my luck at dating. (I say now, and if I get a positive answer, I'll be happy again)
aw min - as someone who went through this at christmas (genuinely at my works christmas party πŸ₯²) it’s HIS LOSS. you deserve so much more than a man who cannot give a clear answer - though i hope he DOES give you a clear answer, there’s still time πŸ’™ if not, i’ll move into that cave with you.
---
this is adorable 😩😫😩😫

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I don't like dogs, but Charles and Leo is adorable πŸ₯° πŸ₯°
---
Now how do I get to be held by Charles the same way?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
aw min - as someone who went through this at christmas (genuinely at my works christmas party πŸ₯²) it’s HIS LOSS. you deserve so much more than a man who cannot give a clear answer - though i hope he DOES give you a clear answer, there’s still time πŸ’™ if not, i’ll move into that cave with you.
---
this is adorable 😩😫😩😫

50 minutes and still nothing. Good thing I'll probably be seeing him again at some social event with friends πŸ˜‚

Why did you post a puppy picture now, I've just sent to the girls that I am giving up men and will be buying one to five puppies, and Leo isn't helping... πŸ˜‚
---
@LaBlonde If Spinster-cave ever is a thing, we'll be travelling the world hunting for our men β€πŸ˜‚ Just to show the bastards that couldn't get us that we are better off without them, because we are strong, independent women. I'm currently imagining the library of our cave. It's going to be insane πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
50 minutes and still nothing. Good thing I'll probably be seeing him again at some social event with friends πŸ˜‚

Why did you post a puppy picture now, I've just sent to the girls that I am giving up men and will be buying one to five puppies, and Leo isn't helping... πŸ˜‚
awww, Mintttu, I would still give him some more time today to reply, but if he doesn't, it's his loss, like LaBlonde wrote, his big loss and bye, bro
(I know stopping feelings is easier said than done, but I got more cynical with age and I decided I am never ever doing unrequited feelings story again)

in any case, I think for that social event with friends you have to put some Valtteri as your phone's wallpaper (my suggestion - that photo from the calendar where he is hugging a bear, but I think others would be equally good) πŸ₯°

• Heart
awww, Mintttu, I would still give him some more time today to reply, but if he doesn't, it's his loss, like LaBlonde wrote, his big loss and bye, bro
(I know stopping feelings is easier said than done, but I got more cynical with age and I decided I am never ever doing unrequited feelings story again)

in any case, I think for that social event with friends you have to put some Valtteri as your phone's wallpaper (my suggestion - that photo from the calendar where he is hugging a bear, but I think others would be equally good) πŸ₯°
Valtteri is going to be up front in the entryway when the girls are here this weekend, I have no problem explaining to them that that's my future husband since *Man* did not answer πŸ˜‚ My friend (and hypewoman nr. 1) has already planned out that it will be a man hating night πŸ˜‚ unless he actually decides that I am a decent deal πŸ˜‚

As a reward to myself for actually asking, I ordered myself my trip to London, and extended it for a couple of days from what my original plan was πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ (the trip had to be ordered anyway, because I am going πŸ˜…)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who choose this pic of Oscar and thought yeah it is really great?? Poor man looks dead on his feet πŸ˜…

• Haha
Valtteri is going to be up front in the entryway when the girls are here this weekend, I have no problem explaining to them that that's my future husband since *Man* did not answer πŸ˜‚ My friend (and hypewoman nr. 1) has already planned out that it will be a man hating night πŸ˜‚ unless he actually decides that I am a decent deal πŸ˜‚

As a reward to myself for actually asking, I ordered myself my trip to London, and extended it for a couple of days from what my original plan was πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ (the trip had to be ordered anyway, because I am going πŸ˜…)
Aww, sending you strong independent woman hugs....we can be strong but have feelings too when things don't go our way. Glad you have pals with you to help in person too and absolutely loving the treating yourself to a trip to London in response πŸ₯° Have to say the weather here today has been abominable tho, sunny one minute, sideways torrential rail the next and I did my lunchtime walk in super quick time cos it was so windy I was scared walking under all the trees!

A bit late in the day, but happy race week. I'm sure there will absolutely not be any chaos as a result of the first sprint race being a track we've not raced at at all since 2019 πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww, sending you strong independent woman hugs....we can be strong but have feelings too when things don't go our way. Glad you have pals with you to help in person too and absolutely loving the treating yourself to a trip to London in response πŸ₯° Have to say the weather here today has been abominable tho, sunny one minute, sideways torrential rail the next and I did my lunchtime walk in super quick time cos it was so windy I was scared walking under all the trees!

A bit late in the day, but happy race week. I'm sure there will absolutely not be any chaos as a result of the first sprint race being a track we've not raced at at all since 2019 πŸ˜…
Thanks Knit ❀❀

The weather there sound just like the one we have here, so I'm not going be disappointed πŸ˜‚ I'm mainly there to say hello to my host family from 11 years ago, but I do need to meet someone to watch the Canadian quali for that weekend πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Lewis, this outfit -JUST NO. Look at your former teammate's Jenson outfit on the bike I posted earlier and learn from him!
the top would be acceptable, as often, but the pants NO
View attachment 2876759View attachment 2876761
I just don't get how someone saw this outfit and thought it is good for Lewis and I judge Lewis for it too, this is the last time I post the outfit with such pants Lewis**! :ROFLMAO: these outfits do not let show his full potential fashion wise at all.

**the only exception can be for that one all pink outfit from some time ago because the pants suited the vibe, or a totally shirtless one - then pants will be forgiven
which event was Lewis at? For South Korea i think it’s a very great outside as they seem to like that sort of wide pants

Reactions: 4
Max really in his idgaf anymore era πŸ˜‚ He is always criticizing everything F1/FIA do. And i agree with him here but you just know that F1 put China as a sprint just to create fake entertainment and chaos with it being almost a new track for everyone

Pato opening the door for blindfold and tasting jokes/poetry @StephenTJackson πŸ˜‚

Have a nice day guys, and please keep your fingers crossed for my patience for people, cause I am on verge of loosing it today πŸ˜…

• Haha
Daaaaam, I might not love the outfit but the baby face never disappoints. Lewis and the world deserve to see him winning at some point again, can you imagine the vibe when he finally wins

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Daaaaam, I might not love the outfit but the baby face never disappoints. Lewis and the world deserve to see him winning at some point again, can you imagine the vibe when he finally wins

This is the ultimate babygirl look πŸ’œ

• Heart
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ another one: Lewis walking with this cute little suitcase as a bag and the Middle Ages fair costume as a top, it is hilarious, the interaction is adorbs

• Heart
Pato opening the door for blindfold and tasting jokes/poetry @StephenTJackson πŸ˜‚

Have a nice day guys, and please keep your fingers crossed for my patience for people, cause I am on verge of loosing it today πŸ˜…
I'd be able to tell the taste of him much better than he can tell the taste of his sponsor drinks.

And if he wants to get kinky with blindfolds, I'm down.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.