F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So triple header to start the season and triple header to end it
I think the Australia-Japan-China makes sense. The teams won't do any back and forth between Asia and Europe and it's probably easier for the jet lag

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the Australia-Japan-China makes sense. The teams won't do any back and forth between Asia and Europe and it's probably easier for the jet lag

Looks like I'll be going to Silverstone, Spa, and I won't be celebrating my birthday in Vegas, but I'm not complaining about celebrating it in Brazil either 💃 2025 can just come around, I am ready for my year of travels and Formula one!
There is also a slight chance I will try to go to Australia too!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like I'll be going to Silverstone, Spa, and I won't be celebrating my birthday in Vegas, but I'm not complaining about celebrating it in Brazil either 💃 2025 can just come around, I am ready for my year of travels and Formula one!
There is also a slight chance I will try to go to Australia too!
Travel blog time for you for next year 😁 we can follow along on your trips 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Travel blog time for you for next year 😁 we can follow along on your trips 😁😁
Let's just hope the internet at Paddock club in Spa is a bit better than in the grandstands 😂 We need some classytrash in there 😂

I am considering COTA while I am in "that neck of the woods". I'm going to have to save up a lot, especially because there are more travels this year than I planned. I was just going to be cultural and go to concerts this year. One ended up as a 10 day vacation, and the other is going to be a weekend-bender 😂 And the best part? There's not even two weeks between when I get home, and when I leave again. And then when I get home, I'm off again for another trip in under two weeks 😂 I'm going to be so done with my local airport when summer comes around 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Lewis' first race for Ferrari in Australia :love:

I am waiting for news about Carlos, there is a buzz today about his signing with Merc, but for now it's only rumours
(or it is his doing to see if RB will react to gossips of him signing with Toto :LOL:)

Reactions: 7
*i want to say thank you to all of you for not pointing that i can't read a calendar 😂😂
The triple header is Japan-Bahrain-Saudi and not what i wrote in my previous post 😂😂

Lewis' first race for Ferrari in Australia :love:

I am waiting for news about Carlos, there is a buzz today about his signing with Merc, but for now it's only rumours
(or it is his doing to see if RB will react to gossips of him signing with Toto :LOL:)
Yeah i saw that. Apparently it is La Gazetta in Italy who reported it but i have no idea if you can trust them or not 😅
And i also fear they will just give him one year and throw him out as soon as Kimi Antonelli is ready 😔

• Haha

Australia back as the first race!

I was half planning to go to Primavera festival next year but it will clash with the Spanish GP, both are in Barcelona so it'll be way too expensive for accommodation. I am seriously considering Montréal though 🇨🇦

• Heart

I was half planning to go to Primavera festival next year but it will clash with the Spanish GP, both are in Barcelona so it'll be way too expensive for accommodation. I am seriously considering Montréal though 🇨🇦
I am also considering Montréal for quite some time now. It will be a good way to combine holidays with a GP. And with the circuit in the town it looks quite easy to go.
I have only heard people with nightmare experiences for the Spanish GP so i don't think i will try this one 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Are you going to join our Groundhog-ambulance? 😁😂
I am strongly considering it this year, just because it fits out with my schedule, but another weekend of travelling so far, I'm not signing up for that 😂 Might go to Monza instead, as that's a little later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you going to join our Groundhog-ambulance? 😁😂
I am strongly considering it this year, just because it fits out with my schedule, but another weekend of travelling so far, I'm not signing up for that 😂 Might go to Monza instead, as that's a little later 😂
Girl you are basically going to every race 🤣🤣 I love it

I am also considering Montréal for quite some time now. It will be a good way to combine holidays with a GP. And with the circuit in the town it looks quite easy to go.
I have only heard people with nightmare experiences for the Spanish GP so i don't think i will try this one 😅
Yesss same I've only heard bad experiences with the Spanish GP too 🤣 Barcelona will be so busy that weekend too. Montréal looks a lot more chill. I will need to improve my French this year maybe 😂

AND ME AND ME AND ME?!? 🥹🥹

• Heart
Girl you are basically going to every race 🤣🤣 I love it
I must have caught a bug at Spa last year 😂 Might not be as easy to realise all of my wants for travel, but I am going to try, main goal is to be at Interlagos at my birthday, and celebrate my 30th there 😂
And trust me, those who live where I live, we go on vacation all year round because of the weather 😂 There is a slight chance that I will be going to Italy to meet up with a friend of mine in september, but not sure when, if it happens to be around the same time, there is a chance I will be going 😂

• Heart
Don't say that I am going to the Spanish GP this year, it is San Juan festival on the Sunday (race day) too -convincing myself it will be fine even though I hate fireworks 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lando sending a gossip text to the person he is gossiping about is the most Lando thing to ever happen 😂😂

---
Don't say that I am going to the Spanish GP this year, it is San Juan festival on the Sunday (race day) too -convincing myself it will be fine even though I hate fireworks 🤣
I really hope you will have a good time. And you can report to us how it really is 😅

Reactions: 5
Montréal is on my list of places to visit as well! I wanted to go this year but was told (by someone who’s lived there previously) not to bother.

The 2025 Montréal GP is in the same weekend as my birthday though so🤞🤞🤞

Montreal is on my list of places to visit as well! I wanted to go this year but was told (by someone who’s lived there previously) not to bother.

The 2025 Montreal GP is in the same weekend as my birthday though so🤞🤞🤞
my sister is going this year so i’ll feed back to you on how she finds it! she’s staying in the montreal university accommodation as apparently that’s by far the cheapest way to do it 🇨🇦

he looks so 🫠🫠🫠🫠

also i was just telling crocs about this but i literally channeled logan on my way home today and cut someone up at a roundabout so badly that i was literally yelling sorry sorry sorry i’m so sorry sorry as it happened. who pressed the deploy lablonde button 🥲
---
baby 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Montréal is on my list of places to visit as well! I wanted to go this year but was told (by someone who’s lived there previously) not to bother.

The 2025 Montréal GP is in the same weekend as my birthday though so🤞🤞🤞
I researched a few races and kept putting myself off with the amount of people who said not to bother going 🤣 they are all gonna be busy no matter what you do. I want to go to Monza too but I kept seeing people say nope don't do it it's too unorganised. Well that's Italy for you 🇮🇹 I also like the look of Baku but it's not easy to get to from where I am and I dunno if I could be arsed with it

Anecdotally I see people saying Abu Dhabi or Austria are best for organisation but I don't wanna go to either of those so no 🥸

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.