Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veronica71

VIP Member
I'm not sure what the commentators are watching, but I'm pretty sure this is going okay for McLaren and Lando right now.

They seem to think this strategy is dodgy ground.

But McLaren are stopping again, but has fresher tyres.

If the others one stop, the tyres are gonna be tortured by the end. I think this is still going okay for Lando.
The red bulls are on mediums so have to stop again to run hards so I don’t know what Crofty is on about.

Reactions: 3

sternchen275

VIP Member
Yuki like 50 seconds behind the W15 even - was that gap that big?
It feels like there are less changes for any of the non RB, Ferrari, McLaren, AM, Mercedes teams as they seem to have the points in their hands. Only luck is that Lance isn’t up front with Fernando
---
Is P at the race today? Would be great for her to see her Maxie winning

OOps2022

VIP Member
haven’t even watched anything from the race other than this and genuinely don’t think i need to see or hear anything else 🤣

Are you sure you were not there as ferrari's strategist for Sharl as for once his strategy was a good one and I am not sure Ferrari did it without external help :ROFLMAO:

(I don't know what he said after the race but if he complained even a bit I am sure it was because they did not do all 100% of what you told them to do)

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oh gosh, if Logan loses to avatars he will be done 😂 (I am not sure how it will work but I am tempted to see Jnsn's avatar)

Edit: link doesnt work but it was to Jenson's post about his awatar and Williams race

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Carlos is getting impatient about his seat next year I am sensing, I think at this point his main motivation might be not to be forced to sit at Stake for a year before Audi comes

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oh my, George calling Ferni "a car ahead" in his post, and Fernando's super sassy post, I want to see what happens next with them

My reaction :oops: is for both Nico and that tweet,I don't want to see any inchiiiiident :oops:
I mean, just for shits and giggles I'm not averse to a little inchident. Just a teeny tiny one. Less of a touch and more of a kiss. Just 2 cars lightly smooching so that we get a slightly more interesting podium. That may make me a bad person but...I want to fuck Fernando so that's pretty much a given anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha