Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
merc probably needs to put Kimi in the seat as they have no other options (we all know mick isnโ€™t that great or Toto would sign him up)
I also think Toto will want to snap him up and get him in a main team...he won't want a repeat of losing the next big thing a la Verstappen. I do wonder whether they will stick him in the Williams for the rest of the season once he turns 18 and sack off Logan before moving him up.

Reactions: 3

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Pato opening the door for blindfold and tasting jokes/poetry @StephenTJackson ๐Ÿ˜‚

Have a nice day guys, and please keep your fingers crossed for my patience for people, cause I am on verge of loosing it today ๐Ÿ˜…
I'd be able to tell the taste of him much better than he can tell the taste of his sponsor drinks.

And if he wants to get kinky with blindfolds, I'm down.

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
wait, what

---
Not Charles and @LaBlonde 's audio being posted by the NFL itself ๐Ÿ˜‚

i need to copyright this so it stops being used without my explicit consent ๐Ÿฅฒ
---
also keep being just absolutely unhinged nico you weirdo (affectionate)

IMG_4836.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

OOps2022

VIP Member
And go lando! That overtake of lewis was nice

I am close to taking a nap to provoke more action ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2

061wan

I fell asleep for about 20 minutes and Iโ€™ve missed loads?? Leclerc leading, Zhou out and Logan is 12th!

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I'm not sure what the commentators are watching, but I'm pretty sure this is going okay for McLaren and Lando right now.

They seem to think this strategy is dodgy ground.

But McLaren are stopping again, but has fresher tyres.

If the others one stop, the tyres are gonna be tortured by the end. I think this is still going okay for Lando.
The strategy looks fine so far. I am a bit more worry for Charles who haven't pit yet and will soon be passed by Max, Lando and Perez

Minttu

VIP Member
this can be interesting even if he is there for a short while, I always forget that Oscar and Logan know eachother well and the joined nice guy vibes of Oscar and Alex can be really fun:LOL:
---
get a rooooooom guys

---
we need to make a new thread but I will wait until more people are here
I'm going to make a new thread now, better to just have the new one, isn't it? ๐Ÿ˜…
---

New thread here๐Ÿ’š

Last edited:
  • Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Montrรฉal is on my list of places to visit as well! I wanted to go this year but was told (by someone whoโ€™s lived there previously) not to bother.

The 2025 Montrรฉal GP is in the same weekend as my birthday though so๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
I researched a few races and kept putting myself off with the amount of people who said not to bother going ๐Ÿคฃ they are all gonna be busy no matter what you do. I want to go to Monza too but I kept seeing people say nope don't do it it's too unorganised. Well that's Italy for you ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น I also like the look of Baku but it's not easy to get to from where I am and I dunno if I could be arsed with it

Anecdotally I see people saying Abu Dhabi or Austria are best for organisation but I don't wanna go to either of those so no ๐Ÿฅธ

OOps2022

VIP Member
Good overtake Lando

I left for a sec to make coffee, missed sharl and lando pitting ๐Ÿ˜…
---
So Charles has actually a good chance of a podium and Sky have barely mentioned him. I donโ€™t feel they know anymore than I do at what the hells going on at times
F1tv people also do not mention him as much as they should

I feel like tv people from cameras to commentators cannot decide what is relevant today and what not, it might be the fact that I am sleepy but the whole coverage is chaotic today๐Ÿ˜…

Edit: proving my point, showing battle for 13th ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
  • Heart