Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
we had the same headline warning of a egg shortage because of Easter - wonder if it’s because of the German eggnog version (Eierlikör) everyone seem to have during the holidays 😂
The very few that makes their own Egglikør here is not responsible for the shortage, I'll tell you that much 😂 We buy some imported stuff. And based on what I've seen when visiting the Vinmonopol before it closed for easter, it's wierd there isn't a wine shortage here, people were buying at least two bags each. I only bought one, because I am a sensible human being who knows that it open again tomorrow. And I will be drinking mine today, so I can stop and buy another one tomorrow 😂
Oscar (and the McLaren team) went to see the Great Barrier Reef

"Speed demon" is not what id call Oscar, Speed - something, yes. But he's no Demon, more like a calm angel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

sternchen275

VIP Member
Get yourself ready Liam. No way Daniel is keeping that seat. Daniel totally unaware of what was going on and taking out Alex.
also DR didn‘t see to check if Alex was ok, or did I missed that?

cone in Marko, that’s your opportunity to put Liam in the car to see if it’s the car or driver- let’s find a medical excuse why he can’t race in 2 weeks

Knit Happens

VIP Member
At least this red flag gives Checo an opportunity to learn and maybe actually do something at the restart. If only it was possible to connect ones alarm to the FIA to have a nap during this red flag time 😅

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
And the year long Pato Advent Calendar continues! 😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Aww, sending you strong independent woman hugs....we can be strong but have feelings too when things don't go our way. Glad you have pals with you to help in person too and absolutely loving the treating yourself to a trip to London in response 🥰 Have to say the weather here today has been abominable tho, sunny one minute, sideways torrential rail the next and I did my lunchtime walk in super quick time cos it was so windy I was scared walking under all the trees!

A bit late in the day, but happy race week. I'm sure there will absolutely not be any chaos as a result of the first sprint race being a track we've not raced at at all since 2019 😅
Thanks Knit ❤❤

The weather there sound just like the one we have here, so I'm not going be disappointed 😂 I'm mainly there to say hello to my host family from 11 years ago, but I do need to meet someone to watch the Canadian quali for that weekend 😂

OOps2022

VIP Member
also DR didn‘t see to check if Alex was ok, or did I missed that?

cone in Marko, that’s your opportunity to put Liam in the car to see if it’s the car or driver- let’s find a medical excuse why he can’t race in 2 weeks
Helmut had a paddock entrance with Carlos, is what I saw :ROFLMAO: even if accidental, the upcoming days will be surely gossipy around rb/vcarb,😅

Zaamy

I am also considering Montréal for quite some time now. It will be a good way to combine holidays with a GP. And with the circuit in the town it looks quite easy to go.
I have only heard people with nightmare experiences for the Spanish GP so i don't think i will try this one 😅
Don't say that I am going to the Spanish GP this year, it is San Juan festival on the Sunday (race day) too -convincing myself it will be fine even though I hate fireworks 🤣

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Not slower than f2...

Lewis is not that sentimental, he is not going to Ferrari to remember his early career days with Fred speed wise 😆
---
This guy is on a journey of discovering drivers 😂 thisappeared on my fyp, I will need to check if he has more clips and what is the vibe in general :LOL:

@StephenTJackson is this one of your mates? If so, can I be a fly on the wall when you two are together? 😂
---
I have spent approximately two hours of my day waiting in line for customer service at the Royal mail (banger waiting music) and for the UK customs to figure out a few things. Been talking to the nicest man at tax and customs office (must have pushed a wrong button or something, but he helped.) Even managed to crack a few jokes, and got a few back. I swear, my humour is so dry and British now a gust of wind could blow it away 😂 (Still love you, and all of your humour, because it has always been that dry😂)

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
internet will not survive joined Charles and Lewis photoshoot for Ferrari ((I am in the middle of writing a petition to Ferrari that it should be somewhere in Rome, possibly on Spanish steps, in some histrical regal costumes)
I've spent most of my time today running around Rome jumping from building to building (I just started another Assasins creed game), and I would like to say: Firenze is better, or Venice could be good, as long as the water is clear, and they put the boys in a blow up paddle boat that eventually will pop and sink 😅😂
---
i’m nominating @Blablabla29 here, if only because i want her to wear pierre and esteban’s photos in both sides of a locket or something 🤣
We need this to happen 😂

• Heart