Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The short shorts giving so much Oscar thigh and his hairy sexy legs and lovely thong clad feet. And that vein up his thigh. 🫠🫠🫠🀀🀀

And even better it becomes a surprising Landoscar moment. 🧑🧑

Reactions: 4

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Omg imagine if they get the brillant idea to do a F1 race and a motoGP race at the same track the same weekend πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
*i ambjoking (mostly) but this was really one of their idea a few years back

Not sure they will pull this takeover off. CVC who used to own F1 were made to sell MotoGP for competition grounds as a condition of buying F1.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Ok, from 8th to 4th is not bad, Charles had no chance to fight Carlos with older tyres, but it was worth hoping for a sec πŸ˜…

Minttu

VIP Member
You know that massive bag that Elena was carrying the other day… we could fit into that πŸ˜‰

Awesome, thank you so much for the tips! I’ve bookmarked your post ❀
We haven’t booked anything yet. Still kind of recovering from recent trips to Dubai (where I did NOT see Pierre as he had left just before I got there πŸ˜’) and Madrid (where I did NOT see either Carlos nor one of my fave footballers, Fernando Torres).
Both of us, and we'll bring Yuki with usπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just ask if you want any more tips in regards to the northern lights, whatever you do, do not go during summer, it's an awful time to see the Northern Lights, and the sun is up for 24 hours.πŸ˜‚
---
Just about to go to bed now, hopefully I'll be up and watching in 6 hours and 40 minutes ish.

Can't wait to wake up and watch Max win

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Jesus, i just looked at alpine's times, almost 30 sec behind the last car in front of them (logan would be ahead of them if not for that incident)

Oh my, George calling Ferni "a car ahead" in his post, and Fernando's super sassy post, I want to see what happens next with them
No more NYE besties. If you read the stewards report it IS a bit weird. They can't pinpoint WHAT Fernando did but they think he did something. He's alot of things but if he DID brake test, he's a fool and he's rarely that. 20 seconds is alot.
Can't believe we have 2 more weeks to wait now. I love Suzuka so looking forward to that one.

idk21

Chatty Member
SitRep: Nearly 1am and I’m still not asleep. However, I feel better and less pressured to wake up early having found out that Sky Sports are broadcasting a full replay of the race at a much more manageable time of 10:30am 😌

OOps2022

VIP Member
Logan overtaking, I am kind of wishing him getting points. For james
---
---
I feared ferrari pitstops, one ok, one to go

Just don't hurt Sharl ferrari!

Minttu

VIP Member
A very good, or a very bad, omen for this weekend: I have Italys national anthem stuck in my head today, and have been vibing to it all day πŸ˜‚

at least its not the Dutch one πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I have absolutely no idea what is happening. All I've worked out is that it means Pato can just put his foot down and drive fast. Which is his preferred driving style.
---
Well Heat 1 started in chaos, was more like the F2 sprint race start with cars not making turn 1 without a crash.
---
Just another baffling thing about this IndyCar event.

It's called $1 Million Challenge, except the prize pot is a total of $1.75m, and the race winner only actually wins $500k. Doesn't even make sense IndyCar.
If i understood everything, each Indycar driver is "paired" with one member of the Thermal club. And the driver who will win will have 500k for him/his team and "his" Thermal member will have 500k too so 1 million in total πŸ˜… And the remaining 750k are for all the other drivers and rich people πŸ˜‚
---
Why do these 10 laps races feels like they are going on for 3h already ?

Last edited:
  • Haha