Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Reactions: 2

sternchen275

VIP Member
Love to see no Max, Checo or Lewis on the podium 😍
---
Sky must be struggling for money this year 🧐 they’ve not sent Natalie and Naomi over to Oz, and last year they had presenters over there as normal. Anyone would think max winning every week is affecting sky sports subscriptions. Mine is cancelled now for the next month at least, I may just watch highlights if Max keeps winning
or could be because of the many races they have to cover and the long flight time back and worth - and Japan coming up next for example

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I’m really confused. I watched it all on Sky Sports but can’t seem to find this panel interview anywhere - and the top logo in the corner shows Sky Sports F1 (or it did in another clip of this that I saw in the prev thread)?? Although I did go back to sleep at 7am after the 1hr analysis and responses (where I thought they would show this interview). Does anyone know what I need to be watching in the TV schedule? 🙈
This is the post race press conference, i think you can only find it on F1TV but i am not sure
You can find the written transcript of it on the F1 website

• Heart

sternchen275

VIP Member
I can't see Max wanting that though.
there is still a rivalry between those two, so to get the Merc deal and the ambassador role Lewis didn’t get and the challenge to showcase that he can drive the tractor of a car (and the lot less promo Merc expects from their driver) could be a reason for him

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Jesus, i just looked at alpine's times, almost 30 sec behind the last car in front of them (logan would be ahead of them if not for that incident)
Pierre has some damages from that contact at the start but yeah their pace is absolutely nowhere...

sternchen275

VIP Member
The very few that makes their own Egglikør here is not responsible for the shortage, I'll tell you that much 😂 We buy some imported stuff. And based on what I've seen when visiting the Vinmonopol before it closed for easter, it's wierd there isn't a wine shortage here, people were buying at least two bags each. I only bought one, because I am a sensible human being who knows that it open again tomorrow. And I will be drinking mine today, so I can stop and buy another one tomorrow 😂
I‘m fully missing out on the crazy love it this year (didn’t even bought any of the filled chocolate eggs 😩) as I‘m true to been German travelling since its 4 days off 😇

Reactions: 1

veronica71

VIP Member
So Charles has actually a good chance of a podium and Sky have barely mentioned him. I don’t feel they know anymore than I do at what the hells going on at times

idk21

Chatty Member

I am not done yet:LOL: 😇
I’m really confused. I watched it all on Sky Sports but can’t seem to find this panel interview anywhere - and the top logo in the corner shows Sky Sports F1 (or it did in another clip of this that I saw in the prev thread)?? Although I did go back to sleep at 7am after the 1hr analysis and responses (where I thought they would show this interview). Does anyone know what I need to be watching in the TV schedule? 🙈

Minttu

VIP Member
I am back from my walk. Helped a bit, but not entirely.

Minttu is it true that there is problem with eggs in Norway? I saw a headline today in my local news saying it's difficult to get eggs in shops :oops:😅 did you observe it or is it a sensationalised info to get the clicks for easter topics :LOL:
It's difficult to get them in certain areas, there are empty shelves many places 😂 Not that I have any problems with it, having bought eggs before the "crisis", and I was just given a pack of eggs by my friend. They come from "Spoiled hens" 😂
We have a couple of crisis like that every odd year, if it isn't eggs, it's heavy cream and/or butter. We did have the massive butter crisis before Christmas one year. (Everyone uses butter in their baked goods). I wonder what will be next, milk? 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha