Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Pato opening the door for blindfold and tasting jokes/poetry @StephenTJackson 😂

Have a nice day guys, and please keep your fingers crossed for my patience for people, cause I am on verge of loosing it today 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4

LaBlonde

VIP Member
is Lando BLUSHING???

@Platformcrocs I am asking for exemption regarding tempting LaBlonde with Lestappen content, this edit is just too well done to not share :ROFLMAO:

exemption always granted oops you know that (speaking for crocs here, who approves of all my decisions and choices) - my lestappen heart loved it 🤣

• Haha

sternchen275

VIP Member
Lewis, this outfit -JUST NO. Look at your former teammate's Jenson outfit on the bike I posted earlier and learn from him!
the top would be acceptable, as often, but the pants NO
View attachment 2876759View attachment 2876761
I just don't get how someone saw this outfit and thought it is good for Lewis and I judge Lewis for it too, this is the last time I post the outfit with such pants Lewis**! :ROFLMAO: these outfits do not let show his full potential fashion wise at all.

**the only exception can be for that one all pink outfit from some time ago because the pants suited the vibe, or a totally shirtless one - then pants will be forgiven
which event was Lewis at? For South Korea i think it’s a very great outside as they seem to like that sort of wide pants

LaBlonde

VIP Member
oh, I love it!
---
of course he got customised lucky cat 😻

View attachment 2853489
---
and these are now in better quality, oh my god Lewis :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2853493
---
I can't help it, every time I see Pierre's childhood pictures I am thinking about his little diary/blog :LOL: :LOL:

---
Pierre's part I added later, but tattle merged my posts😅
LEWIS DID NOT NEED TO BE DOING ALL THAT 🥵

pierre’s tiny racing blog of tiny racing angst! i miss it every day. also, while this is a cute merch idea in theory, i’m not gonna wear a photo of a random child on a t-shirt (and have to explain that to people 🤣) they’re sweet and idk who is gonna buy and wear them.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member

---

yes it was me oops: i lied when i said i couldn’t wake up, i’m actually in charles’ earpiece reciting positive affirmations and telling him he’s my number one boy (this is exactly what i would do as a strategist tbh 🤣 no strategy, just 💖vibes💖)
Omg these tweets, esp. Nico one 😂 😂 😂

And about Sharl and affirmations: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE NEEDS I feel

• Heart

idk21

Chatty Member
This is the post race press conference, i think you can only find it on F1TV but i am not sure
You can find the written transcript of it on the F1 website
I think sometimes they are also on youtube later
Thank you. Yes I’ve managed to find it here although I’m sure I’ve seen the post-race press conferences on one of the main broadcaster’s channels in the past too

OOps2022

VIP Member
Aaaawww I feel for Lando

Edit: This overtake was cool carlos but leave sharl alone now

• Sad

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Really wondering if Ferrari is either allowing him something outside of the Ferrari clothing line or if it’s in relation to it

„Some really fun projects with fashion that will come to light at the end of the year, obviously the movie, and hopefully a documentary to follow.”
Well it was said Ferrari were throwing money at Lewis and his outside F1 projects as part of the deal to sign him.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Right, now we need to deploy the baguettes or the Haas', anyone by Yuki. To get a SC or VSC so Lando can pit cheaply for some fresher tyres.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Eurovision season is approaching, and I swear, Finlands contribution this year is like taken out of one of Valtteris fever dreams 😂
Norway might have a chance ish this year🤷‍♀️

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oscar on the Williams podcast ?? 😁

this can be interesting even if he is there for a short while, I always forget that Oscar and Logan know eachother well and the joined nice guy vibes of Oscar and Alex can be really fun:LOL:
---
get a rooooooom guys

---
we need to make a new thread but I will wait until more people are here

Last edited:

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Can't believe Mclaren throw everything away to cover George when everybody knew Mercedes would need to pit again and saw that their pace was nowhere near threatening...
It was so dumb. Everyone knew the one stop wasn't gonna work. Lando pitting way too early, it was clear. High deg on medium and first set of hard, so yes, McLaren, great idea to make Lando do half the race on a set of hards.

veronica71

VIP Member
or could be because of the many races they have to cover and the long flight time back and worth - and Japan coming up next for example
I think its Australia, Japan and China they won't be at - but it all felt quite disjointed. Also I don't know if its sky or the race director deciding what we see but I really do feel like you don't always get the full story of the race just watching it - I really noticed it today because I wasn't watching live so no twitter comments or in here. Lots of shots of sweeping parts of the tracks with what could in reality be any car, we didn't watch Lando come out behind Oscar and I bloody hate onboard shots as well but thats a personal thing.

I'm still so cross that wasn't a red flag and Sky haven't even seem to have noticed it.

Look Max didn't even finish and I'm still whinging!!!!! lol