F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Carlos can you at least fake interest in the game πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I feel so bad for laughing but this whole scene is πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚
---
Lewis?

---
I feel like this person does not appreciate their access to Raya, we can see at least one perfectly good thing in this picture (you have to click the tweet to see the whole pic) and Lewis promotes safety here being properly dressed and having a helmet

---
last but not least

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@LaBlonde which flavour will you buy ? πŸ˜‚

There is even an advert πŸ˜‚

i will take sharl in whatever flavour he offers!

but also, vanilove because vanilla is the best ice cream flavour don’t @ me i know i’m right 🀣 i still can’t believe this is real.
---
what

IMG_4861.jpeg

IMG_4862.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@LaBlonde which flavour will you buy ? πŸ˜‚

There is even an advert πŸ˜‚

but also, vanilove because vanilla is the best ice cream flavour don’t @ me i know i’m right 🀣 i still can’t believe this is real.

I just love this, it surely will be one more thing on the list called "remember when Charles..."

I am ready to risk my blood glucose levels for Sharl tbh, I love these are available in the shops *planning trip to Italy*

PS this ad is gold

• Heart
Reactions: 8

i am also a Vanilla fan Club member so i understand πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sharl and Lewis need to do an Almave x Lec collab but I don't think the world is ready for it 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.