F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
charles you KNOW that’s not what ferrari would be like if it was an ice cream 🤣 it would be the end of the vanilla scoop where everything has gone a bit yellow and it just doesn’t taste right

he gets more Italian with every minute spent on Italian soil now he's speaking this food poetry that noone speaks better than Italians. I am telling you he'll end up having a cheese or a pasta dish named after him if he continues and coming up with guilt free gelato right on time for gelato season is a genius move

WE ARE ON OUR WAY SHARL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
and no way he would wait for what younger guys would leave for him, I have the first pick he said 🤣
Yeah he's locking that tit down early. I knew that retirement talk was bullshit.
The only way silly season would be anything other than a borefest is Max leaving RB.
Carlos' options are looking bleaker by the day.

Alex grandma is so proud of her cap 🥰🥰

---
Yeah he's locking that tit down early. I knew that retirement talk was bullshit.
The only way silly season would be anything other than a borefest is Max leaving RB.
Carlos' options are looking bleaker by the day.
I am feeling sorry for Carlos who did nothing wrong and has the probably best beggining of the season of his career and will end in a back of the grid team if not without a seat 😪
And putting Carlos in that Stake Green is actually a crime 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
90ea95d2d78c9220a8157742678a408b686b25ed.jpg

he liked that tweet with a puppy with Leo Leclerc name added - is this official confirmation from you Charles, we need answers not speculation

bless the author of the post below, they made gifs that work here on tattle :love:
145830da55e259f91429d7a7bd6d3ef7899d42df.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so confused with Charles and a little dog and ice cream 🥴

why aren’t McLaren doing unboxed videos anymore? Are they the ones with the challenges?

sorry for all the confusion we’re nearly at the end of two weeks of the kids off and I’m not 100% sure what’s going on anywhere anymore and somehow I’ve agreed to five teen boys staying over tonight 😳
feels like all teams social media content is lacking thanks to F1 Liberty cutting back what teams can do, so DTS will get the exclusives
---
Charles with his emotional support puppy 🥹 😍

merc probably needs to put Kimi in the seat as they have no other options (we all know mick isn’t that great or Toto would sign him up)
I still think Toto is bluffing with ths talk about Kimi for 2025 to make Carlos agree for whatever Merc offers him. Might be my wishful thinking - I don;t follow other series too much so no idea how good that young Kimi is, but to risk an unexperienced f1 rookie instead of getting Carlos, if only for a year, seems a bit odd to me, but what do I know :ROFLMAO:

merc probably needs to put Kimi in the seat as they have no other options (we all know mick isn’t that great or Toto would sign him up)
I have just a question about Antonelli. How many superlicense points does he have? And where does he need to finish this year to have enough to get it ? Because i don't think FRECA give that much points...
And i still think it is way too early. Let him finish his f2 season and see how he did on the whole year before promoting him. It can ruined his career to be throw in there if he isn't ready

Reactions: 4
I have just a question about Antonelli. How many superlicense points does he have? And where does he need to finish this year to have enough to get it ? Because i don't think FRECA give that much points...
And i still think it is way too early. Let him finish his f2 season and see how he did on the whole year before promoting him. It can ruined his career to be throw in there if he isn't ready
saw somewhere that he already has all points needed
---
I still think Toto is bluffing with ths talk about Kimi for 2025 to make Carlos agree for whatever Merc offers him. Might be my wishful thinking - I don;t follow other series too much so no idea how good that young Kimi is, but to risk an unexperienced f1 rookie instead of getting Carlos, if only for a year, seems a bit odd to me, but what do I know :ROFLMAO:
I so can‘t wait for Carlos & George to be team mates 😂😂 …run GR run
---
So now we have Ferrari, McLaren and AM set - could this be a boring driver shuffle instead of the excitement we thought we get and only for with Lewis unexpected move?

Carlos looks like to biggest looser at the moment - unless he takes up the challenge at RB and they want him, a move to Audi in terms of the big salary and potential after the F1 time? Can’t really picture him at Merc to be honest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
"remember when Charles....."episode 1000: TOOK A PUPPY to his ice cream premiere

Is he taking lessons from Lewis how to make his dog a star, will he have an account? is he going to tennis matches next and will he bring him there too?

where is @aidil to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently he has the super license points but because he’s not yet 18 (he turns it in August) they can’t officially apply and get him one till then.

We seriously can't be calling him Kimi, gets my hopes up everytime 😂 I know it's his name, but can we at least call him Baby Kimi or something 😂 At least until Robin or Rianna beat him on track. #RiannaFerrariWDC

eb4df6ed1cfc5be1fc62c7d94dfd6054.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
1000009355.jpg

Lando and Pierre are almost friends. Both looking so intense with the looks on their faces. Very sexy. Pierre with the denim especially. And a certain girlfriends who looks like she wishes she was literally anywhere else. So not interested in football.

• Haha
Apparently he has the super license points but because he’s not yet 18 (he turns it in August) they can’t officially apply and get him one till then.
I really don't understand anything about these points because the journalists i listen to aren't even sure how much he has 😂😂 I just knew about 18 years being the minimal age and that they need to have their driver license to drive in f1 😂

Reactions: 4

The amount of time in this video where Pato and his one little brain cell clearly cannot comprehend what is happening. 🥰🥰

David's so cute, love how up for the media and dumb tit he is. Him and Pato probably share the one Arrow McLaren brain cell to be fair.

And Alexander Rossi is there as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.