F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please let this tweet be TRUTH, I want it so bad to be for real!!!!
the pic on the left is a repost by that restaurant (that we will live in when we go there) of what Doni Nahmias posted, he posted without the name, the restaurant added the caption, so I just hope it is not a joke

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
please let this tweet be TRUTH, I want it so bad to be for real!!!!
the pic on the left is a repost by that restaurant (that we will live in when we go there) of what Doni Nahmias posted, he posted without the name, the restaurant added the caption, so I just hope it is not a joke

Omg pleaseeeeee

I would die if Sharl became a dog dad 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg pleaseeeeee

I would die if Sharl became a dog dad 🥹
He's going to be worse than Lewis and Roscoe, isn't he? 😂

But I am so here for him taking that little golden/Blonde puppy around, and spoil it so bad. (Same as he should do with LaBlonde🥰 Just even better food, and with books instead of chewing toys😂)

• Heart
The Landoscar Lego show 😂

*i miss mclaren unboxed or silly little challenge videos so much 😭😭

• Heart
I'm obsessed 🍦🍨 I love him so much omg
he's so PRECIOUS 🥰🥰
this whole clip is so amazing visually I can't, I will have to make a separate folder for screenshots

when is Italy giving this man an honorary citizenship, I read he compared chocolate crunch ice cream to this year's ferrari, he is so Italian at heart

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m so confused with Charles and a little dog and ice cream 🥴

why aren’t McLaren doing unboxed videos anymore? Are they the ones with the challenges?

sorry for all the confusion we’re nearly at the end of two weeks of the kids off and I’m not 100% sure what’s going on anywhere anymore and somehow I’ve agreed to five teen boys staying over tonight 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7

why aren’t McLaren doing unboxed videos anymore? Are they the ones with the challenges?

sorry for all the confusion we’re nearly at the end of two weeks of the kids off and I’m not 100% sure what’s going on anywhere anymore and somehow I’ve agreed to five teen boys staying over tonight 😳
Because FOM have further limited the amount of BTS content teams can film because they want to keep it all for DtS. Even though unboxed and the like is nothing like DtS.

• Sad
Because FOM have further limited the amount of BTS content teams can film because they want to keep it all for DtS. Even though unboxed and the like is nothing like DtS.

oh yes I saw that....didn't realise it stopped all the fun stuff - how on earth does that have an effect on DTS

Lando and Max being husbands and racing Dads is so cute and adorable. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

---
oh yes I saw that....didn't realise it stopped all the fun stuff - how on earth does that have an effect on DTS
It doesn't. But Liberty are cunts for stealing Unboxed Videos from us.

Reactions: 5

Unfortunately the dog is a mystery so far - noone knows if it is his for sure, or is it his friend's and the restaurant is only joking calling him Leo Leclerc, but the world needs Sharl holding a puppy no matter what :LOL:
---
Fernando you are no fun 😔😅

maaan, no George and Fernando pairing :cautious:
so now we wait for Pobrecito's news ( of course after he finishes filming all this slow motion vids to cheesy music at tennis tournaments :LOL:😘)

• Heart
Is silliest of silly seasons going to end up being a damp squid (squib??) and only Lewis' move being the excitement? (apparently I can't do grammar either today)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
charles you KNOW that’s not what ferrari would be like if it was an ice cream 🤣 it would be the end of the vanilla scoop where everything has gone a bit yellow and it just doesn’t taste right

• Haha
Is silliest of silly seasons going to end up being a damp squid (squib??) and only Lewis' move being the excitement? (apparently I can't do grammar either today)
We've had lots of squid-talk earlier, so please don't let it be that 😂

Silly season is going to be as boring as ever again isn't it? (Trying some reverse manifesting again 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.