F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live you Andrea for managing to turn last year brick in a rocketship mid season but i think you will learn and improve more if you admit you fucked up sometimes. Saying that Lando's strategy yesterday was to giving him a chance to be on the podium is WILD. No one (from fans to pundits to commentators) understood what you were doing....

*i am still angry about it? Yes, yes i am 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I live you Andrea for managing to turn last year brick in a rocketship mid season but i think you will learn and improve more if you admit you fucked up sometimes. Saying that Lando's strategy yesterday was to giving him a chance to be on the podium is WILD. No one (from fans to pundits to commentators) understood what you were doing....

*i am still angry about it? Yes, yes i am 😅

You can take Andrea out of Ferrari. But you can't take the Ferrari out of Andrea.

That strategy made zero sense. The slightly early first stop was right for the undercut. But then to pit so early the second time, made zero sense. Covering a car that wasn't a threat and making Lando do half a race on tyres he'd previously managed barely 1/4 on.

Even I don't need to listen to Bernie Collins to know that was bollocks.

Reactions: 9
German media also hopped on the „did Ferrari send the wrong star into the desert (=fired)“ and anti Charles train

hope it doesn’t get to Charles mentally as the results last year did impacted Lando 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How have I been proctastinating doing all of my housework today? I took a nap. And then I learned how F'ed up and hard to navigate the Royal Mail is. How can it be that hard to find a number for customer service?! (Did find it eventually)

I'm going to use my rage against the Royal mail to clean now. 😂

Sorry for off topic ranting, here's Lewis for something good to look at, and Lances radio from this weekend for something to laugh at 🙈
Screenshot_20230713_191014_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not slower than f2...

Lewis is not that sentimental, he is not going to Ferrari to remember his early career days with Fred speed wise 😆
---
This guy is on a journey of discovering drivers 😂 thisappeared on my fyp, I will need to check if he has more clips and what is the vibe in general :LOL:

@StephenTJackson is this one of your mates? If so, can I be a fly on the wall when you two are together? 😂
---
I have spent approximately two hours of my day waiting in line for customer service at the Royal mail (banger waiting music) and for the UK customs to figure out a few things. Been talking to the nicest man at tax and customs office (must have pushed a wrong button or something, but he helped.) Even managed to crack a few jokes, and got a few back. I swear, my humour is so dry and British now a gust of wind could blow it away 😂 (Still love you, and all of your humour, because it has always been that dry😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This guy is on a journey of discovering drivers 😂 thisappeared on my fyp, I will need to check if he has more clips and what is the vibe in general :LOL:

why does this guy look like if danny ricc and carlos had a child?!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@StephenTJackson is this one of your mates? If so, can I be a fly on the wall when you two are together? 😂
---
I have spent approximately two hours of my day waiting in line for customer service at the Royal mail (banger waiting music) and for the UK customs to figure out a few things. Been talking to the nicest man at tax and customs office (must have pushed a wrong button or something, but he helped.) Even managed to crack a few jokes, and got a few back. I swear, my humour is so dry and British now a gust of wind could blow it away 😂 (Still love you, and all of your humour, because it has always been that dry😂)
Oh my god

I want to be friends with him. We would be such sluts together. Shame he's clearly as much of a bottom as I am, because otherwise, I'd like to take him for a drive. 😍😍

He gets it about Lance! That automatically makes him on my level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my god

I want to be friends with him. We would be such sluts together. Shame he's clearly as much of a bottom as I am, because otherwise, I'd like to take him for a drive. 😍😍

He gets it about Lance! That automatically makes him on my level.
he also said no to Maxie, you might have similar tastes:ROFLMAO:

I am glad someone in the comments under his clip asked why he did not say anything about Lewis yet, I am waiting to see that
---
someone on tumblr found this old clip, look at Pobrecitooo there in the back (his hair was always winning)

---
and this is amazing
592bc82759b804cfc0c93c1ef84c752e8a0cfaee.jpg

it's freaking plus 27 degrees where I am (and I wore scarf only few days ago), it is way too hot for the beginning of April, so the Sun of Maranello is the only sun I can watch now, even though I have my magazine of sunscreen full and ready :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What is this, why is he like thaaaat 😭

Where is your "It should have been me (being gently and lovingly carried by Sharl)" LaBlonde? 🥰😂
apparently it’s mimi’s little brother?! 🫠

sadly oops i don’t think sharl could lovingly cradle me to his hip in one hand like that (though i would MAKE HIM TRY). i’m still too focused on our snowsuit dreams 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.