F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando finally reunited with his favourite wag πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I am also baffled at some of his "fans" who went crazy yesterday when a video of him driving in Monaco with a girl came out. Spoiler: it was his sister πŸ’€

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I can't decide if I fancy this guy because he's cute, or because I'm getting a competence kink.
---
Mercedes Admin. You have my gratitude.

My sexy, gorgeous Georgie! 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

I can't decide if I fancy this guy because he's cute, or because I'm getting a competence kink.
---
Mercedes Admin. You have my gratitude.

My sexy, gorgeous Georgie! 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°

Amaury's show on Netflix will not help you solve this dilemma Stephen, from what I remember (I watched it many months ago but until this day I sometimes think of the pencil made of chocolate) he is so authoritative there showing the contestants what to do and all the things made there out of chocolate look amazing :)

Merc admin - yes, now Lewis same pose please :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another one @LaBlonde !

So many questions: was it also today, is he wandering around Maranello just holding this puppy, will it also happen tomorrow, is he taking it to Monaco, is it his comfort puppy etc

Adding it to the list of things Sharl Eclair does😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

tumblr_b588ef7901f9ae75bce08ff26dc65a95_9dfb2332_2048.jpg

• Heart
Omg what is this?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I went to that tiktok account and there is a lot more vidΓ©os πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Love the one about the beef between Carlos and Oscar and the one about the broken Hungary trophy πŸ˜‚

• Haha

*whispers* that should be me
I saw this close up and is this puppy a dog version of Charles: here emo and contemplating Ferrari life but probably full of joy and crazy when playing or running around

tumblr_947a47a2763189ae1aa7158649dabc19_0ad85c75_1280.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw this close up and is this puppy a dog version of Charles: here emo and contemplating Ferrari life but probably full of joy and crazy when playing or running around

View attachment 2866805
I am just wondering if he kept wandering around the town with the dog in his hand like that all day long πŸ˜‚
I think he doesn't want to give it back to its owner πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 2866805
also the way it’s little paws are kicked up πŸ₯Ή

that expression of complete angst is a true ferrari pupper!

Reactions: 4
Everytime i feel my love for Carlos come back i see a video of him and his gf and it gives me instant ick.
I find embarrassing how she is here smilling and laughing and Carlos is just 😐😐 next to her πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everytime i feel my love for Carlos come back i see a video of him and his gf and it gives me instant ick.
I find embarrassing how she is here smilling and laughing and Carlos is just 😐😐 next to her πŸ₯΄

SAME
The difference in vibes is so visible, #cringe
(I am really biased but #staged vibes are real, I cannot shake them off)

And Carlos was really never into things like that (I think it means he lives there). Monaco tennis tournament is Piarles place, Carlos πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
At least Mick has an excuse for cringy couple's content, compensating for not being in F1. But Carlos still is.

#pobrecitoWHYsocringe πŸ˜…

Pato, Lewis, come to the rescue with real content!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.