F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2861981

Dutch news. They think Daniel is being fired (and Liam taking over his seat) when races are in Europe and Daniel is still driving bad... (he is driving bad. I like him, but there are no more excuses for him).
Dutchie here, please note that this is a statement from a f1 analist (and ex-driver) on a tv show, and he states “I THINK that they might replace him”. So this is purely speculation and by no means based on anything other than personal opinions

personally also wouldn’t be surprised if Daniel is out by Europe though

Reactions: 10
Zak is regretting not getting this sponsorship deal already 😂

And Emil is seriously the most good looking motorsport athlete we have representing Norway right now 😍🥵

He should have gotten RFSU as a sponsor, though, since we also are the worst at using condoms in Europe 🙃
He is very handsome I must admit. 😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
if there’s any driver who would fully embrace an onlyfans sponsorship then it’s pato 🤣
He definitely would. He is the most willing driver ever to just do whatever dumb sponsor/media tit he's told to do.

He absolutely would get his kit off for an OnlyFans sponsorship.

Hopefully, one day, dreams will come true.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Minttu Papa Perez mention during post race press conference
even though the "sensational" news from it is that Papa Sainz and Jos did talk at least once since Carlos Toro Rosso days 😅

---
He definitely would. He is the most willing driver ever to just do whatever dumb sponsor/media tit he's told to do.

He absolutely would get his kit off for an OnlyFans sponsorship.

Hopefully, one day, dreams will come true.
because thanks to you Stephen we know Pato so well and he is the most important non F1 driver of this thread (and he is more important than some of f1 drivers too) - I think I am able to imagine his exact facial expression and reaction if someone, right here and right now, would shout to him "Pato. OnlyFans. React" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Back to Guenther for a second 🤣 he's now following all the teams on the grid aside from Haas 💀 SO PETTY I love it

• Haha
I had a random funny thought earlier:
Logan ✨manifested✨ Alex’s crash after what Williams did to him at the last race

• Haha
Happy not race week guys!

May their worries dissapear before the next race 😅

tumblr_09734371c41ef006205448de40e8e585_8125ff77_1280.jpg

• Heart
Bet his neck isn't the only thing that's thicc. Such a himbo! 😍🥰😍🥰

His tits and arse also looking sexy as duck as well here.

• Haha
I am not sure, but it might be this little Yuki figurine that Yuki talked about😭🥺
tumblr_41bcaf2e25eabde4342eac18c700c465_92e4fb16_2048.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.