F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't a race weekend, it was the week before Monaco I think....but oh my god, I haven't thought of that for a while. Sadly only my disgusting teenager....she left here looking gorgeous, her sister brought her home in a right state.

Back to the race. Drama already. And now Logan can finally beat his team mate 🤣
Haha, yeah, that sounds right 😅

Logan will be the best driver in Williams today 😎

10-15 minutes, I'm almost thinking of making an early breakfast now 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just to make a point.

Tyre barrier fucked. Red flag.

Car upside down in the middle of the race track. Not a red flag.

At least they seem to have learnt something from Australia.
yes I thought the same and did you see how quickly the cars slowed right down as soon as the red was dropped much bigger difference to a vsc

Reactions: 6
Get yourself ready Liam. No way Daniel is keeping that seat. Daniel totally unaware of what was going on and taking out Alex.
also DR didn‘t see to check if Alex was ok, or did I missed that?

cone in Marko, that’s your opportunity to put Liam in the car to see if it’s the car or driver- let’s find a medical excuse why he can’t race in 2 weeks

Reactions: 3
How many repair trucks do they need? Looks like the m25 at rush hour 😂😂

• Haha
Get yourself ready Liam. No way Daniel is keeping that seat. Daniel totally unaware of what was going on and taking out Alex.
I agree.

at the same time I kind of feel for him atm, it will move him to his mclaren days state of mind. but from the replays it looks a bit like he was unaware indeed... quite weird for such experienced driver...

Reactions: 4
Max "is everyone ok"
Red Bull "yes our little Daniel is all ok" and nothing about Alex ? 😕

• Angry
  • Sad
At least this red flag gives Checo an opportunity to learn and maybe actually do something at the restart. If only it was possible to connect ones alarm to the FIA to have a nap during this red flag time 😅

also DR didn‘t see to check if Alex was ok, or did I missed that?

cone in Marko, that’s your opportunity to put Liam in the car to see if it’s the car or driver- let’s find a medical excuse why he can’t race in 2 weeks
Helmut had a paddock entrance with Carlos, is what I saw :ROFLMAO: even if accidental, the upcoming days will be surely gossipy around rb/vcarb,😅

My cat I was worried about arrived as the lights were doing the thing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.