F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what the commentators are watching, but I'm pretty sure this is going okay for McLaren and Lando right now.

They seem to think this strategy is dodgy ground.

But McLaren are stopping again, but has fresher tyres.

If the others one stop, the tyres are gonna be tortured by the end. I think this is still going okay for Lando.
The red bulls are on mediums so have to stop again to run hards so I don’t know what Crofty is on about.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure what the commentators are watching, but I'm pretty sure this is going okay for McLaren and Lando right now.

They seem to think this strategy is dodgy ground.

But McLaren are stopping again, but has fresher tyres.

If the others one stop, the tyres are gonna be tortured by the end. I think this is still going okay for Lando.
The strategy looks fine so far. I am a bit more worry for Charles who haven't pit yet and will soon be passed by Max, Lando and Perez

Reactions: 2
I need breakfast so if anyone would like to do a gentle safety car in the next 5-10 mins that would be very much appreciated.

Reactions: 4
Perez not able to pass Charles when he has so much fresher tyres is embarrassing
---
OK now i don't understand McLaren...

Reactions: 5
So McLaren just throw away Lando chance at a podium? Good job guys 😠

The really need to step up their strategy department if they want to fight at the front...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So Charles has actually a good chance of a podium and Sky have barely mentioned him. I don’t feel they know anymore than I do at what the hells going on at times

Reactions: 1
Good overtake Lando

I left for a sec to make coffee, missed sharl and lando pitting 😅
---
So Charles has actually a good chance of a podium and Sky have barely mentioned him. I don’t feel they know anymore than I do at what the hells going on at times
F1tv people also do not mention him as much as they should

I feel like tv people from cameras to commentators cannot decide what is relevant today and what not, it might be the fact that I am sleepy but the whole coverage is chaotic today😅

Edit: proving my point, showing battle for 13th 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.