F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just glad it wasn’t logie bear to be honest - that damage again will be bad for Williams 😔

Reactions: 6
The way everyone’s reacting was screw if the drivers are ok it’s if the chassis is on 😂

Reactions: 4
And was it your own teenager, and not a former driver in a lower series again? 😂 wasn't that also a morning race, or am I remembering it wrong? 😂
It wasn't a race weekend, it was the week before Monaco I think....but oh my god, I haven't thought of that for a while. Sadly only my disgusting teenager....she left here looking gorgeous, her sister brought her home in a right state.

Back to the race. Drama already. And now Logan can finally beat his team mate 🤣

• Haha
Get yourself ready Liam. No way Daniel is keeping that seat. Daniel totally unaware of what was going on and taking out Alex.

Reactions: 7
So at the end of the day Logan is mocked for always crashing but it is Alex that destroys both Williams châssis 😕
*Even if it is not is fault today

• Haha
I woke up at 0540 for 3 corners???

I’m a little worried about my cat because he was out all night in the high winds 😭 I have family over so his routine is all messed up but he’s a strong boy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just to make a point.

Tyre barrier fucked. Red flag.

Car upside down in the middle of the race track. Not a red flag.

At least they seem to have learnt something from Australia.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.