F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bernie thinks the Mercs are gambling and goong for the long run as they have now used two separate compounds πŸ€”

Reactions: 6
My cat that’s a daddy’s cat and rarely comes near me has snuggled up next to me on the sofa and I now can’t move.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The way max has 2 sec advantage over Checo after not so many laps is crazy

Reactions: 5
I love how so many of us are crazy cat ladies. Mines back too but has gone upstairs in disgust at not being the focus of my attention.
Might not be a crazy cat lady, but I am a crazy dog lady πŸ˜‚
And one of my friends just got puppies this morning, and she has three cats (with the most human names everπŸ˜‚), and one of the cats just casually peaked over the top of the puppy-box, while the other one was sitting on the table playing with the decor πŸ˜‚ It was a great scene to see πŸ˜…

If it isn't clear enough, I am almost dozing off now, since I am checking my snapchst for updates πŸ˜‚

• Heart
I think now tv shows sauber's pitstops on purpose just in case they are extra long again πŸ˜…

• Haha
Logan overtaking, I am kind of wishing him getting points. For james
---
---
I feared ferrari pitstops, one ok, one to go

Just don't hurt Sharl ferrari!

Reactions: 4
And go lando! That overtake of lewis was nice

I am close to taking a nap to provoke more action πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I fell asleep for about 20 minutes and I’ve missed loads?? Leclerc leading, Zhou out and Logan is 12th!

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure what the commentators are watching, but I'm pretty sure this is going okay for McLaren and Lando right now.

They seem to think this strategy is dodgy ground.

But McLaren are stopping again, but has fresher tyres.

If the others one stop, the tyres are gonna be tortured by the end. I think this is still going okay for Lando.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.