F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using the fact I need to get back into my routine as a reason to be awake this early 😴

lol @ Oscar saying everyone’s tyres are goikng to be like ‘goo’ today
Lando flashing even a hint of his pants has me turning to goo. 😆😆 He's naughty.

1000009193.jpg

You're gonna need to do better than that to beat wetsuit content from Oscar. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I am here but i don't know if i really wake up or just didn't go to sleep. My cat has been awfull all night long

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm here to watch the start then give up after Max pulls away on the second lap 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning! My kitties woke me up just in time so we’re settling in. No coffee for me as I think I’ll watch the start and then back to bed if Max is driving around at the front…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right had some museli, an ibuprofen and got a Pepsi max (don’t do coffee) - LFG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Burger King is doing an advert before the F1 races. It's 2 nuggets talking to each other
- Do you know how we can see France winning in F1 ?
- No
- Just put the Dutch flag on the side 😂😂

There is also another one
- See he is good our Frenchie there
- But he is Monegasque
- Oh it's the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay, Fernando, your job is to use the softs to start, pass everyone then take yourself and the red bulls out.

Reactions: 4
Mines fucked off outside because we have dared to sit on our own sofa when she was trying to sleep 🙄
Wasn't it the drunk teenager you chased from the sofa, and not the cat? 😂

I am up and not crying too!
And I'm pretty sure I only have about three hours of sleep, so if its boring, I will be sleeping through it😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I am here. Kind of awake. Have a cuppa I'm not sure I am awake enough to drink yet plus a dying shoulder from too much painting this week.

Please serve us up something fun F1!

Wasn't it the drunk teenager you chased from the sofa, and not the cat? 😂

I am up and not crying too!
And I'm pretty sure I only have about three hours of sleep, so if its boring, I will be sleeping through it😂
2 sofas 🤣. The cats too much of a diva to share!

• Haha
The Red Bull front row 😬

I traditionally fall asleep watching Suzuka so I'm predicting I’ll drop off around lap 20

Hi! I woke up for the start, but I am ready to fall back to sleep if it is boring :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.