F1 Chatter #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh they bleeping dumb. They don't deserve an F1 flagship race

I read an article that said locals in Vegas didn't understand why Formula 1 had built the paddock building because they didn't understand why F1 needed a permanent building.
i know it’s all for the glitz and glam (which is going so well) but there are so many places in the us which have a motor sporting history and would have truly welcomed a grand prix. f1 have chased the shiny lights and are paying for it.

(i know i’m simplifying that but vegas was just such a wrong pick on so many levels. they’ll be regretting it for years)

Reactions: 13
i know it’s all for the glitz and glam (which is going so well) but there are so many places in the us which have a motor sporting history and would have truly welcomed a grand prix. f1 have chased the shiny lights and are paying for it.

(i know i’m simplifying that but vegas was just such a wrong pick on so many levels. they’ll be regretting it for years)
Oh absolutely, Liberty are chasing show, glitz, glamour as opposed to great racing and great fan engagement.

Even trying to get some kind of redemption at Indianapolis would be better than this shite.

Or hell, let's get F1 cars going through the corkscrew at Laguna Seca.

Reactions: 9
"Maybe he is just nervous" 😂😂 I wish i can reach that level of disillusion one day 😂

max even looks like he’s judging them in the photo they used 🤣🤣

but yes, i’m sure a multiple world champion literally won every race but one this season driver is nervous about your peppa pig circuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The more i read about the incident in fp1, the worst it is. They knew since tuesday that some things weren't right and just try to fix it quickly before the weekend

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
max even looks like he’s judging them in the photo they used 🤣🤣

but yes, i’m sure a multiple world champion literally won every race but one this season driver is nervous about your peppa pig circuit.
Peppa pig circuit 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I found the culprits in the drain cover incident... It's the bleeping Tortues Ninja (or whatever they are called where you live). They get lost in Vegas 😂

Screenshot_20231117_175949_X.jpg

• Haha
Tbf Max is quickly climbing my favourite drivers ranking (he was in 12th place at the beginning of the year, but he would probably be top 5 now). I love that he is very honest about how much he hates it 😂 I saw someone (a journalist i think but i am not sure) complaining that he was too honest and that he shouldn't say things like that because he is the world champion and "it's not good for the image of F1" but i think that because he has every right to complain that the show take over the sport too much lately.
couldn‘t agree more - Max is on the way to follow in Kimi‘s footstep with not giving a tit about that and been honest with his opinion

Charles 💀💀

---
I feel bad for everyone in the team that have to pull an all-nighter that wasn't expected. And will have to do the same tomorrow and on Sunday. Then will take the plane to Abu Dhabi and its 12h time difference. They must be so glad it is the end of the season after that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Specially all of the team who also fly eco, probably have to commute a bit to the hotel because of Vegas prices and a pretty busy season

Next year it’s another 2 more week to go and less time of in between season

Reactions: 5
@1millionjellybeans
I will just leave it here
Fernando, I am in the middle of fangirling over Lewis in Vegas, don't even try to distract me (but he looks really good here)

View attachment 2576967
Damn, he is looking FINE! 🔥
I feel I've missed loads today but am off work for the next week so been to get the hair coloured and had a big old bouncy blow out. Has it been a continual tit show? Mr Jellybeans seems less than impressed so far 🤣

Reactions: 5
Charles 💀💀

---
“It’s seven minutes to four, Charles” ended me 🤣

WHY ARE THEY RUNNING THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FFS 💀 I would literally be snoring my arse off in my seat if I was there!

Was about to say it’s giving Fyre Festival vibes but I see Crocs already got there first! I demand a documentary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Damn, he is looking FINE! 🔥
I feel I've missed loads today but am off work for the next week so been to get the hair coloured and had a big old bouncy blow out. Has it been a continual tit show? Mr Jellybeans seems less than impressed so far 🤣
Would recommend watching FP1. I feel like that sums up today well.😂

I'm with Mr. Jellybeans on this one😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at his cute little happy face 🥰🥰

---
This is so american code (sorry to all the americans who read this) 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Lordy it has been such a long day. I swear it feels like there must be a full moon. Work folk were unhinged and I wasted so much time and got talked to like garbage when the literal reason I was in the group email discussion is because I AM THE GOD DAMN SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT!! Like I just have no time for people who act like they want to collaborate....but only if you agree with everything they want to do. And I am way too old to blow smoke up anyone's bum, especially not when I have a decade of training/experience in something they have never done. Still, it was a comfort that despite how tit my work day was, some F1 organisers across the pond were having a waaaaaay worse day than me!

Debating whether to set an alarm for FP3 or not or just get up my usual time for quali and save my screwed sleep schedule for Sunday morning.

• Heart
Vegas might be a tit show so far.

But Pato is coming to the rescue. Giving early morning Pato, sweaty Pato, workout Pato, Spanish speaking Pato, Golden Hour Pato, ice bath Pato. All the good stuff. 🥵🥵🥵😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.