F1 Chatter #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F1 is being roasted left right and center (as they should) by the other motorsport category 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've had this saved for months and I feel like it's time to post it here 🤣
it is amazing :LOL:
---
Vegas might be a tit show so far.

But Pato is coming to the rescue. Giving early morning Pato, sweaty Pato, workout Pato, Spanish speaking Pato, Golden Hour Pato, ice bath Pato. All the good stuff. 🥵🥵🥵😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰

I am telling you PATO MUST BE READING THIS THREAD
(hola Pato!)
how else he knows EXACTLY what to post?
what a cutie!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg imagine roasted by formula E and their silly squeaky cars 🤣🤣 the embarrassment
This is where we’re at at the end of this season - squeaky hoover cars being more respected. WHY ARE WE STILL WATCHING THIS tit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is where we’re at at the end of this season - squeaky hoover cars being more respected. WHY ARE WE STILL WATCHING THIS tit?!
I'm seriously considering getting a subscription that allows me to watch FE and rally, it's just a little expensive for me to justify it 😂 And I feel like that says alot about this season 😂

On another note, waking up in just about five hours will be a witch 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm seriously considering getting a subscription that allows me to watch FE and rally, it's just a little expensive for me to justify it 😂 And I feel like that says alot about this season 😂

On another note, waking up in just about five hours will be a witch 🙃😂
I’m in work tomorrow so I’ll be using all the precious sleep time I can get! But I’m excited for Sunday morning chaos, loved it when we all got up for Japan! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m in work tomorrow so I’ll be using all the precious sleep time I can get! But I’m excited for Sunday morning chaos, loved it when we all got up for Japan! 😅
I am committed to this shitshow of a dumpsterfire now😂

I couldn't remember getting up for Japan, and had to check the date, I was working.
Guess me being up early is compensation for that, AND the fact I'll be missing out on next week because of work. 😂

Get your much deserved sleep and get some goodies to enjoy with the show on Sunday tomorrow. I know I am 😂
also; asking for a friend of a friend here, is it okay to look like a homeless person wearing sweats and no bra when youre getting goodies for the race? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lordy it has been such a long day. I swear it feels like there must be a full moon. Work folk were unhinged and I wasted so much time and got talked to like garbage when the literal reason I was in the group email discussion is because I AM THE GOD DAMN SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT!! Like I just have no time for people who act like they want to collaborate....but only if you agree with everything they want to do. And I am way too old to blow smoke up anyone's bum, especially not when I have a decade of training/experience in something they have never done. Still, it was a comfort that despite how tit my work day was, some F1 organisers across the pond were having a waaaaaay worse day than me!

Debating whether to set an alarm for FP3 or not or just get up my usual time for quali and save my screwed sleep schedule for Sunday morning.
I am sorry you had a bad day at work, it sounds like something I am totally allergic to and I get how bleeping annoying it can be. But you know what you know and there are some things that one just cannot accept, so you tell them Knit! shall we add your work to our roadtrip so we can also tell them a thing or two? 🥰

I am wondering whether to set an alarm for fp3 too. Part of me really wants to check it before quali (I only watched infamous 9 minutes of fp1, havent watched fp2 yet so I basically saw no racing in Vegas yet).

I had to attend a dinner tonight, quite formal, and have small talk for 4h with the same people, as the event was divided between few tables for 6. So nowhere to hide and my social battery went dead at some point (still not fully recharged) so maybe it would be good to wake up and watch. I will try and see what my reaction will be to the alarm :LOL:
---
Why oh why Lewis revealed what perfume he uses, I will be tempted to somehow check it to learn the Lewis' scent (if I am not ordering the Juice to be shipped across the world to me).

And this photo of Sharl's car and the sphere is so cool!. I might end up Vegas weekend sharing opinions about the track with Max and having the sphere with gigantic Vegas neon as one of screensavers. LEWIS you can still save me, more sleeveless outfits pls!

tumblr_d6177f56148c4fe5ba7372337fcd65f0_50a230d9_1280.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow so F1 and the circuit issued a lengthy statement and not once did they apologise. The fact they ended it with this like is awful. Yes these happens but most people get a refund 🤯

IMG_4709.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok ok
Wow so F1 and the circuit issued a lengthy statement and not once did they apologise. The fact they ended it with this like is awful. Yes these happens but most people get a refund 🤯

View attachment 2577987
Jesus, that part from the picture sounds so patronising, as if they are mansplaining to people their anger or dissapointment are not valid.
And don't drag weather into this f1!

Again it shows the main problem are late hours, from the beginning
They were late for drivers, they were late for personell, for security, for everyone. And they also caused time pressure. If fp1 started much earlier, there would have been enough time to just restart it after repairs or even start from the beginning later and have fp2 and noone would be going home with sunrise.

Reactions: 2
Just that they can’t move it to later if it’s really true that the track is in part open during the day as it’s a vital access route (someone should have thought about that before)

so far they can be glad nothing happened yesterday with their „track issues“ and there is still a difference between weather or other circumstances out of the hand and a promoter who didn’t even got FIA clearance before Wednesday night

It's getting better and better...
I feel so sorry for all the poor fans who were there yesterday... Imagine being part of this shitshow and the only thing you get as a compensation is a bleeping voucher... Buying merch from the Vegas store would be the last thing i want at that moment. And they are in america so i wonder if some of the fans will take a lawsuit to get a refund or not 🤔

---
He is not wrong tbh

Last edited:
this is really only for me and @StephenTJackson but….. stephen! TZP is gonna be at the race! just posted on his stories! vegas is (partly) saved! if he takes a photo with or is in the vicinity of charles i am done for! 🤣
Oh my God! I need TZP content. Hope Martin interviews him on the grid. And of course he's gonna look hot. Just needs to stay away from Red Bull.
---
F1 is being roasted left right and center (as they should) by the other motorsport category 😂

And FE is better racing. It's normally carnage. But great to watch. Admittedly kind of shambolic as well, pre-season testing ended up in flames and destroying at least one car.
---
1000004174.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.