F1 Chatter #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sao Paolo

Ferrari pain even before the race starts

don't worry Sharl, your time will come
Sharl.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
god that tyre hitting daniel looks so scary!

(he tried to dodge it but gosh)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
repeating my current manifesting

(Fernando stays the candidate to win only if these two remain with no chances during the race; we don;t need another Maxie's win)
Landojpg11-09-23.png
d6686c1741e4464279a58d8e7c102bfc2f92904c.jpg

• Heart
I wanted to answer @Rayne last post on the previous thread.

Pierre should ask Lewis for his turkish doctor contact. This is the only solution left ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
I wanted to answer @Rayne last post on the previous thread.

Pierre should ask Lewis for his turkish doctor contact. This is the only solution left ๐Ÿ˜…
If Pierre ever drives for Ferrari there really will be no hope for him left ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
and the important content as of late, The One That Never Disapoints (hi Pato, if you read us here ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fernando with his full head of thick hair there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ
Only good thing about him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Northern lights was a bust, its almost as cloudy as Charles brain combined with the weather of qualifying outside right now ๐Ÿ˜‚ So in other words, I'm staying inside and hope for more chaos and less heartbreak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I know the cars have wheel tethers but surely something has to be done about them coming away from the rim like that. That was scary watching it fly towards Daniels head ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Heart
Reactions: 6
why does it show lap 3 out of 71, they didn;t compete 3 laps, did they? or I missed this somehow :LOL:

to be honest my plans for this evening were that by this time the race will enter the boring phase so I will be able to multitask and watch it with one eye woth the other on different stuff. what a surprise, and now what :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.