F1 Chatter #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I just got up early to watch quali. Usually lie in on Saturday but not today! Is someone going to make a new thread pls? Haven’t watched FP3 is Alex ok?!?

Reactions: 3
It’s my daughters birthday weekend and I’m taking her and her friend shopping around ten….I NEED quali to stay on time please and no delays!!! Could do with a good result for Lando too to soften the blow of how expensive my day is going to be 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same, I have to leave to take my son to Occupational Therapy at 10.45 and it takes ages to get him sorted and ready. He isn’t into F1 unfortunately.

• Heart
I've been watching this for 15 minutes and all I have learnt is that I never want to go to Vegas.
Tbf I think this race has come at the worst possible time in the schedule. Maybe it would have been funny early on but after months of the Dutch national anthem my amusement has waned.
I echo @Minttu....I think I might get into rallying next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Right dragging my arse out of bed, this better not be the tit show I’m expecting!

• Heart
new thread here lads!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.