Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Probably me included in that lets be honest.
I probably said something really tame and reasonable like wanting Lewis to shove his big fat 10inch cock balls deep down my throat so hard I choked on it, made my eyes water and couldn't breathe and he wouldn't pull out until I could see stars and nearly passing out before he starting brutally pounding my throat with his huge fat cock over and over absolutely ruining my throat, so much spit coming up as lube and my throat never being the same again.

Probably something like that I said.

Don't know how anybody could take issue with that perfectly reasonable desire.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Oh they fucking dumb. They don't deserve an F1 flagship race

I read an article that said locals in Vegas didn't understand why Formula 1 had built the paddock building because they didn't understand why F1 needed a permanent building.
i know it’s all for the glitz and glam (which is going so well) but there are so many places in the us which have a motor sporting history and would have truly welcomed a grand prix. f1 have chased the shiny lights and are paying for it.

(i know i’m simplifying that but vegas was just such a wrong pick on so many levels. they’ll be regretting it for years)

Reactions: 13

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Look at his cute little happy face 🥰🥰

---
This is so american code (sorry to all the americans who read this) 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Rayne

VIP Member
That day was so funny, someone just did a post saying they didn’t care about the WAGS on the WAGS thread and then a load of us were like we don’t care about them either 😂
And I’ve only had to see Luisa mentioned about twice since 😎😎😎
Also got jumped on when I said Carlos and Isla would split up next and that all the drivers cheat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Can't believe this thread is dividing on the line of who would and wouldn't shag Max. 🤢🤮

Safe to say, I'm firmly in the no way am I going anywhere near him camp.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

Just when you thought it couldn't get more embarrassing, now they are kicking the fans out.
F1 is a fucking disgrace.

Drain covers fail, it happens, it's not acceptable, but it does happen. It's not a Vegas thing.

But treating fans this way is completely unacceptable. They have paid stupid money to watch the cars and they haven't seen fuck all.

It's a complete disrespect to the fans.

The only spectators who matter are the high rollers in the corporate hospitality and boxes and VIP's. The normal fans who have been ripped off don't matter to F1.

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Everyone when Charles DNF: No why? how ? How can he be so unlucky ? 😭
The marshals at this corner: Great, let's take a pic with the broken Ferrari 😅

Screenshot_20231105_220744_X.jpg

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Toto looks like he’s having a mental breakdown 😂 tbf I would too if I had to work with Lewis and George

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Minttu

VIP Member
For once I'm with you. Imagine how boring it would be. He'd be maxplaining what he was doing the entire time and someone who shows zero emotion at beating records left, right and centre ans being on the podium is hardly going to show much enthusiasm when you take your kit off.
At least you know he's going to be the first one to finish before you even start the whole thing 😂
And they you will be finishing alone while he sings the Dutch National anthem to himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11