F1 Chatter #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in the field all morning and couldn't catch up with fp2. And i come back to Carlos having a 10 places grid drop for the track being tit. And the fans not allowed to stay and watch the 2nd practise. F1 should be ashamed. You can't sell this at these prices and as the best race ever and pulling a shitshow like this. Can you imagine paying that much money for today only to see the cars for 8 minutes.

Reactions: 10
I was in the field all morning and couldn't catch up with fp2. And i come back to Carlos having a 10 places grid drop for the track being tit. And the fans not allowed to stay and watch the 2nd practise. F1 should be ashamed. You can't sell this at these prices and as the best race ever and pulling a shitshow like this. Can you imagine paying that much money for today only to see the cars for 8 minutes.

A cool $113 per minute of cars on track :oops: and 10 places for Carlos is outrageous. What a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
he is the vibe, he is the moment.

Tbf Max is quickly climbing my favourite drivers ranking (he was in 12th place at the beginning of the year, but he would probably be top 5 now). I love that he is very honest about how much he hates it 😂 I saw someone (a journalist i think but i am not sure) complaining that he was too honest and that he shouldn't say things like that because he is the world champion and "it's not good for the image of F1" but i think that because he has every right to complain that the show take over the sport too much lately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Tbf Max is quickly climbing my favourite drivers ranking (he was in 12th place at the beginning of the year, but he would probably be top 5 now). I love that he is very honest about how much he hates it 😂 I saw someone (a journalist i think but i am not sure) complaining that he was too honest and that he shouldn't say things like that because he is the world champion and "it's not good for the image of F1" but i think that because he has every right to complain that the show take over the sport too much lately.
exactly! i would take a driver being honest any day tbh. like toto looks ridiculous just blindly repeating that everything is great and european fans aren’t even watching (and if it’s true that merc petitioned against carlos getting his penalty dropped then i have no words) - i get that they have to play the game to an extent, but sometimes you just have to say it like it is. and he’s been consistent from the start that this was going to be all show and 1% race.

i mean,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@1millionjellybeans
I will just leave it here
Fernando, I am in the middle of fangirling over Lewis in Vegas, don't even try to distract me (but he looks really good here)

61a015b824ec852484532ec2b6255a738e5f00cc.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
also i don’t want to drag american fans but:

Oh they bleeping dumb. They don't deserve an F1 flagship race

I read an article that said locals in Vegas didn't understand why Formula 1 had built the paddock building because they didn't understand why F1 needed a permanent building.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.