F1 Chatter #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to turn in to re watch later today - just docked (captain is again super early and it’s the last port 😩)

but wtf - at least there is no promoter to blame, will the FIA be super strict as they „hate“ the commercial F1 site if a breach of the track happens ? 🤫🤔😂

Is there a reason why they cleared the fans out? Curfew?

Reactions: 4
„The Stewards note that if they had the authority to grant a derogation in what they consider in this case to be mitigating, unusual and unfortunate circumstances, they would have done so, however the regulations do not allow such action.“

Wtf - that was out of the control of any team & driver..
---
VIP's are also forced to leave
View attachment 2576495
At least everyone out - will they kick out the media aswell?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Back for a second- Soooo, if fp2 happens it will be at what 1 or 2 at night? They will be learning new street track at 2 at night?

I did not check a lot of news and content yet but I quickly checked Lewis and here is probably the best thing that happened on fp1 day in Vegas so far- Sir and his arms saving the day for the entire f1:
tumblr_8fe034c22af2391186109b06f1c8dd79_703b9b0b_1280.jpg

Also, I have NEVER wanted to see and hear comments from Max' more (what this GP did is me agreeing with Max on topic other than Sharl;), at least so far) . I also read Fernando avoided this thing on track, whatever that was, because he noticed something looked strange.

So basically all I want now for today are: comments from Max, Fernando, Lewis and Fred.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Very kind of them to delay practise till I got home from school run and various jobs 🙈 can’t seem to watch it on sky go due to the delay and sky go being shite

For all the hype about how amazing will it be watching the drive down vegas strip with the barriers and tv angles they could be in a car park in Milton Keynes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very kind of them to delay practise till I got home from school run and various jobs 🙈 can’t seem to watch it on sky go due to the delay and sky go being shite

For all the hype about how amazing will it be watching the drive down vegas strip with the barriers and tv angles they could be in a car park in Milton Keynes
They would have had more excitement and more people being thrilled about it if they did it in Milton Keynes 😂

Just fell asleep for a good 15 minutes, did I miss anything? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine trying to get some sleep before work in Las Vegas tonight. I’m sure the residents are delighted F1 came to town

• Haha
Reactions: 8
McLaren, how is this possible? Everyone talking about the weekend being too cold to run well, and yet McLaren still manage to have cooling issues. 😂😂

1000004121.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I wonder how DTS will cover this weekend 💀
They won't, it will be cut in with Singapore as a night race to remember 😂

And then they'll make a Fyre-festival like documentary about it with the rest of the footage 😂

• Haha
Absolutely dying that Martin looks and sounds like he’s fading into the worst comedown of his life and ted is just his usual chaotic self

• Haha
Vegas is really turning into Fyre Festival 🤭
YES! This is 100% accurate, Mr Landooo and I have watched the documentary multiple times and it still makes me laugh!

Thank god for Sir and his sleeveless outfits, bringing it even when the racing doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
so Fp2 did really happen?

I will watch it at night, but I am now considering waking up for fp3 to experience this live :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.