F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been cringing all week. I was away on holidays with my husband and his friends in Spain. I kept saying to people that "I have never been to Spain before this year and now I have been here twice in one year" (that was fine) but I also mentioned how my brother got married in Ibiza like 7 years ago and how great it was πŸ™ƒ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Anywho I did realise but not before I had told A LOT of people. Didn't do much to improve the impression of me being a bit of an air head 😞

Not as bad as other people's weeks I know but said I'd share πŸ˜…
No worries, you can say you meant continental Spain or blame it on time, 7 years ago, pre-pandemic, different era different times:LOL:
Now you can have this story as an anegdote, "remember when I..." πŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No worries, you can say you meant continental Spain or blame it on time, 7 years ago, pre-pandemic, different era different times:LOL:
Now you can have this story as an anegdote, "remember when I..." πŸ˜€
I really need to own it I think!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they are all nearly 10 years older then me, proper adults with proper jobs and high up in their fields and then there's me... the ditz!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We haven't got Texas DR yet but here is cowboy Seb

View attachment 1664850
I'm living for this photo alone ❀

and uhm, you brits on here okay? How do you manage to go through so many prime ministers in so little time? You change them out every other weekend? Do you have a rotation going, saying that every British citizen needs to have a day as a PM, or what is really going on? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
and uhm, you brits on here okay? How do you manage to go through so many prime ministers in so little time? You change them out every other weekend? Do you have a rotation going, saying that every British citizen needs to have a day as a PM, or what is really going on? πŸ˜‚
i don’t even know what to say about it anymore 🀣 it’s like a sitcom at this point.

i think i might run for it next #vote4lablonde

• Haha
  • Heart
I really need to own it I think!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they are all nearly 10 years older then me, proper adults with proper jobs and high up in their fields and then there's me... the ditz!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
YES, own it like a boss!
PS I bet these proper adults with proper jobs do not have everything figured out, my observations about my own age and looking around are that basically everyone has something not figured out, so it's just more enjoyable to be fine with yourself no matter what and not beat yourself up (easier said and done, I know).

No caption needed. Thank you Sir for this afternoon boost πŸ˜…
View attachment 1664874
I ran here the second I saw this on his instagram. straight from the world of hot fanfics Lewis!
If I had a gift with words like @StephenTJackson has, I'd post more, now I will only stare
(Lewis, you have praise kink, right? 😘😘)

• Heart
I know this feeling. I'm married to someone who is 8 years older than me. I felt like this a lot initially when I was with his friends when I was younger. I then realised that even though they were in their late 20s at the time that they really didn't have it together at all. It took a while not to feel self conscious, even though they never did anything to make me feel that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This horse looks so much like the one I ride when I'm in the US it's actually scary πŸ˜‚

I'm not even sure what I think about this right now. But something tells me he's gonna have his hands on a Honey Badger during this weekend and walk it into the paddock. (Just because, 'Murica, and they have all kinds of animals as pets there)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This horse looks so much like the one I ride when I'm in the US it's actually scary πŸ˜‚

I'm not even sure what I think about this right now. But something tells me he's gonna have his hands on a Honey Badger during this weekend and walk it into the paddock. (Just because, 'Murica, and they have all kinds of animals as pets there)
I only now realised it's from the paddock, not just random street πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lewis doesn't like to be outshined, I expect shirtless entrance now at some point πŸ˜…

edit: I am catching up with some news, just saw that Latifi will be in Indycar next season apparently

The AlphaTiny banter has beggun and i think i will love it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1665042

View attachment 1665043
omg, is this for real, I hope their dynamics will be lovely :LOL:

Last edited:
I know this feeling. I'm married to someone who is 8 years older than me. I felt like this a lot initially when I was with his friends when I was younger. I then realised that even though they were in their late 20s at the time that they really didn't have it together at all. It took a while not to feel self conscious, even though they never did anything to make me feel that way.
Exactly! They never have said or done anything to make me feel that way and no one said it to me about the Ibiza thing (although I kinda wished they had cause it would have stopped me mentioning it to other people πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) it's just all my own self doubt and insecurities!! ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just woke up from the nap and he is on the bleeping horse !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… Blake is running away from him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.