F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the most unflattering pic ever 😂😂

No Carlos, just stop doing this 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm going to watch the whole race and drink while I'm doing it. No matter when I get home 😂

I wish I got a moving allowance from my work, but sadly that isn't going to be a thing unless I start working in a completely other field and get transferred to either the States or Singapore 😂
I have actually furnished most of my house with IKEA, as most Nordic people do. I don't mind the tables they have there, some of them are similar to the one I have in my dining room, so I was thinking about just buying it there. But I couldn't fit it in my car, and they aren't delivering this far up...

But for chairs, I went with some high end stuff, used up about 25 000NOK on it (+/-£2500) I've been lucky enough to get some decent discounts on most of the furniture I've bought. Found my dream display cabinet for glass, silverware etc. On a used site, it originally cost 27 000NOK, I got it for 7000, barely used. Then I had to buy the matching smaller on in the store, and it's about 20 000, but that's okay, I got the "full" set for the same price as the cabinet would have cost me😂
I'm also checking in on our used sites here, to see if i can find anything of use, not found anything as of yet. But I'll be checking even more often after Christmas 😂
have chairs/table arrived? 🥳🥳

I just saw they gave Sharl late bday cake, it's adorable that it has piano on top and chess figures!
18c9981c778c13208dcf5fd1614ff3b97d25e699.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
looook: :LOL:

44a3451cb8111f72f19e78b0f9ff9a48528c3c4b.jpg

also, finally there is last podcast with video not just audio, I will watch it between FPs probably

@aidil where are you, are you watching on the loop??? (but seriously, I hope you feel better😘)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The FIA released the result of their investigations about the crane incident in suzuka. And they admit that they the crane shouldn't been on track because of the conditions and that they missed Gasly in the pits (how is this even possible ??!! 🤦‍♀️). As a result, they decided (among other things) that Freitas will not be race director for the remaining of the season 😬 And they will also review the rule about the points to make it more clear.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The FIA released the result of their investigations about the crane incident in suzuka. And they admit that they the crane shouldn't been on track because of the conditions and that they missed Gasly in the pits (how is this even possible ??!! 🤦‍♀️). And as a result, they decided (among other things) that Freitas will not be race director for the remaining of the season 😬

I actually think this report is good (by the FIAs standards). It was completed relatively quickly, addressed concerns and took action. But once again, they’re obviously letting Freitas be the fall guy, exactly the same as they did with Masi. They don’t acknowledge that the inherent problems they have run far deeper than just the Race Director. They can’t keep sacking people just to save face, no one’s gonna want that job soon because you’ll get blamed for everything

Reactions: 9
The FIA released the result of their investigations about the crane incident in suzuka. And they admit that they the crane shouldn't been on track because of the conditions and that they missed Gasly in the pits (how is this even possible ??!! 🤦‍♀️). As a result, they decided (among other things) that Freitas will not be race director for the remaining of the season 😬 And they will also review the rule about the points to make it more clear.

They can't just keep sacking race directors. Nobody can replace Charlie Whiting, so they need to completely restructure and rebuild FIA race control and more importantly, rewrite the rulebook.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To say sorry for Pierre in cowboy boots 😂 here is your daily pic of Pierre 😂
DD691A6B-27D2-4504-A207-B3493F9AD371.jpeg

0FE1FB8B-1990-497E-9F5A-220F5D3BAEA3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh man I feel like I'm so out of the loop with Rawe Ceek this week - not like me at all! I've just been working 24/7, having a bit of a rough mental health week and now I have ANOTHER cold?!? I swear my immune system is on it's arse rn :cry:

WHAT HAVE I MISSED?! Pierre looks like a snack as per (even in those boots) and thanks for the podcast youtube link @OOps2022! I think I may also watch that between FP seshes!

Can't wait to just relax and enjoy the weekend now! Sorry to anyone I've not replied to on Insta too, promise I will catch up tonight! 🤩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh man I feel like I'm so out of the loop with Rawe Ceek this week - not like me at all! I've just been working 24/7, having a bit of a rough mental health week and now I have ANOTHER cold?!? I swear my immune system is on it's arse rn :cry:

WHAT HAVE I MISSED?! Pierre looks like a snack as per (even in those boots) and thanks for the podcast youtube link @OOps2022! I think I may also watch that between FP seshes!

Can't wait to just relax and enjoy the weekend now! Sorry to anyone I've not replied to on Insta too, promise I will catch up tonight! 🤩
Oh no feel better soon ❤ I’m starting to get better finally so hopefully you will be okay soon too ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh no feel better soon ❤ I’m starting to get better finally so hopefully you will be okay soon too ☺
Thank you beaut, so glad you're starting to feel better! I've just sat down with a big dinner and Sky Sports, bring it on!

HOLY tit JENSON IS BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT.

• Heart

aw aidil i hope you feel better soon! have a lovely chilled weekend - i hope pierre brings lots of 🥖 content for you 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Aww hope your alright aidil have a lovely chill weekend with these amazing race times ❤

also what’s Iona thinking of Taylor’s new album ??

• Heart
Thanks @aac_124 and @LaBlonde, I am in my happy place now with race weekend and PJs - what more could I want?! Give me all the wholesome Yukierre content! 🤩

also what’s Iona thinking of Taylor’s new album ??
She is ridiculous and set an alarm for 5am so she could listen to it straight away 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.