F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning gorgeous ladies and Stephen! Things have been a bit dry on the content front this week haven’t they?! 😴 Hope you all have a wonderful day! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning gorgeous ladies and Stephen! Things have been a bit dry on the content front this week haven’t they?! 😴 Hope you all have a wonderful day! 😘
good morning darling 😘

a gift for you:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
good morning darling 😘

a gift for you:

Prince Gasly does things to me, but I'm not sure I love it. Doesn't feel right him in a tuxedo. I want open collared shirts, chest hair and necklace.

But i'd still let him take me up the Eiffel Tower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Prince Gasly does things to me, but I'm not sure I love it. Doesn't feel right him in a tuxedo. I want open collared shirts, chest hair and necklace.

I'm with you...usually men look 100% fitter in suits but Pierre is definitely hotter with the chest hair/chain combo on show.
Disappointing content thus far but god knows that will change as of tomorrow. Cringe cowboy content will inevitably be present.
Anyone else feel a bit ick about Austin or is it just me? I actually quite like the track but there's some ugly tit going on regarding women there atm...Not that I expect F1 to be progressive in the least but seeing some of the drivers rave about leaves me a bit cold tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm with you...usually men look 100% fitter in suits but Pierre is definitely hotter with the chest hair/chain combo on show.
Disappointing content thus far but god knows that will change as of tomorrow. Cringe cowboy content will inevitably be present.
Anyone else feel a bit ick about Austin or is it just me? I actually quite like the track but there's some ugly tit going on regarding women there atm...Not that I expect F1 to be progressive in the least but seeing some of the drivers rave about leaves me a bit cold tbh.
absolutely yes! texas has so many issues that i find all the fun yeehaw cowboy stuff (i love daniel but him in particular) catches in my throat a bit. like you say, not that i expect f1 to come out about woman’s rights and gun control but the huge fawning over some fantasy image of texas rather than the modern reality of it just doesn’t sit right. that’s even without the overblown nature of us sport in general.

i do genuinely love the track though! i just probably won’t watch much of the build-up.

Reactions: 8

I'd like to take a trip up and down (on) his Eiffel tower.
omg, Minttu thats a really bad one. I'll go sit in the hornycorner and feel ashamed by myself now.

absolutely yes! texas has so many issues that i find all the fun yeehaw cowboy stuff (i love daniel but him in particular) catches in my throat a bit. like you say, not that i expect f1 to come out about woman’s rights and gun control but the huge fawning over some fantasy image of texas rather than the modern reality of it just doesn’t sit right. that’s even without the overblown nature of us sport in general.

i do genuinely love the track though! i just probably won’t watch much of the build-up.
Coming our of my hornycorner to comment on this 😂

As much as I love the cowboy style and would love to be a rancher myself, or at least a farmer. The laws, politics and legislations in Texas makes me sick, Austin is considered one of the better and Liberal parts of the state, so yeehaw for that I guess 🤷‍♀️😅 Funny you should mention women's rights and gun control, as that is two of my favorite topics to discuss with Americans who has a very screwed up vision on both 😅

I do love a good DannyRic in Texas show, but is has come to a point where he's just over-doing it. But the Americans love him for it, so you know he'll be attending every GP in the States for years to come, and he will be bringing his entertainer every time 😅
I will say, that all my outfits for this weekend is pretty much going to be all Yeehaw and me finding my inner cowboy 🤠 I will be posting outfits soon, just because this is the only race I've been planning my outfits for since I first started posting them in the other thread 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd like to take a trip up and down (on) his Eiffel tower.
omg, Minttu thats a really bad one. I'll go sit in the hornycorner and feel ashamed by myself now.

Coming our of my hornycorner to comment on this 😂

As much as I love the cowboy style and would love to be a rancher myself, or at least a farmer. The laws, politics and legislations in Texas makes me sick, Austin is considered one of the better and Liberal parts of the state, so yeehaw for that I guess 🤷‍♀️😅 Funny you should mention women's rights and gun control, as that is two of my favorite topics to discuss with Americans who has a very screwed up vision on both 😅

I do love a good DannyRic in Texas show, but is has come to a point where he's just over-doing it. But the Americans love him for it, so you know he'll be attending every GP in the States for years to come, and he will be bringing his entertainer every time 😅
I will say, that all my outfits for this weekend is pretty much going to be all Yeehaw and me finding my inner cowboy 🤠 I will be posting outfits soon, just because this is the only race I've been planning my outfits for since I first started posting them in the other thread 😂
Take a trip up and down on his Eiffel tower 🤣😂

Only one thing for it...
Screenshot_20221018-142041_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Take a trip up and down on his Eiffel tower 🤣😂

Only one thing for it...
View attachment 1659398
I'm never inappropriate, am I? 😇😂

I'm just gonna go and change the tyres of my car now, found a cheaper way to do it than to fly in a whole F1 crew, probably faster too, when I think about it 😂
(I'm just not feeling like changing my 19" tyres by myself, okay 😂)
And since I'm already in horny jail, I'll see if my local plant store has some nice plants, and pots in this week.
See you when I'm out if horny jail 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.